JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm on a vacation to the beautiful state of Montana. I went into a LGS and they have a pistol I'd like to buy.

Its a big box store (kind of). So I don't think they'd transfer and ship for me.

The question is... can I just buy it and bring it home with me?

I hate rejection so I'd rather ask you folks instead of their counter workers haha.

Thanks in advance!

I've been traveling to other states and found pistols at places. Most places will ship it to your preferred FFL that you deal with. For a fee of course.

I'm on a vacation to the beautiful state of Montana. I went into a LGS and they have a pistol I'd like to buy.

Its a big box store (kind of). So I don't think they'd transfer and ship for me.

The question is... can I just buy it and bring it home with me?

I hate rejection so I'd rather ask you folks instead of their counter workers haha.

Thanks in advance!
I tried to buy a handgun while in Idaho, they said they have to ship it to my FFL of choice in the state that I live in, Sorry man.

I wonder how good of a deal that is because you have to add on shipping to your FFL, the store likely charges a fee, possible tax since you are buying it in person, and then the transfer fee. What is so special about it?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top