JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Where are you currently located?

• Idaho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • California

• Nevada

• Utah

• Montana

• Other U.S.

• Total voters
Orygun!

My state I have love/hate feelings for...

Love - The green forests (awesome for campin'), fresh air, the beaches in summer, small amount of crazy drivers, etc. :s0155:

Hate - The Government, PDX Politics and hippies. :s0109:

the only good thing about sheeple is they are good eatin as far as the hippies go i moved to forest grove (from pdx) to get away from the cloudy minded hairy arm pit idiots who really do believe there is a eutopia. plus the drive to go and shoot is shorter and i have a company truck so no gas for comuting.

peace through fire power!!!

Even though I read it, I can't vote 'cause Shanghai doesn't fit in any of the categories. Home is Oregon, but this is where I be.

Drats... I didn't even think to add "Other World" as another option. Then again... I figured that this was more of a NW kinda place and assumed locals we be more likely.

My bad!! :s0114:

(feel free to vote "WA" if nothing else applies :D)

All firearms must be registered. Handguns and most like AR15s only fired at ranges.
semi center fires rifles 5rd. max. Can carry long guns unloaded on the seat beside you.
Pistols and retricted rifles must be encased + trigger locked. Doesn't stop the gangs
though. big gang shooting up the streets in Van b.c. last couple of weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top