JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stage a peaceful protest outside of Penny's house (NO OC'ers) and I bet you see her "find" some money for private security out of what she's carpetbagging out of Ceasefire Oregon.

C!nt.

As with taxes, onces its set.. it only increases and never goes away..

Say the limit is 5, in a year or two they'll knock it down to 3, then 2.. then 1.. then it'll be 1 yearly or they'll push for special licenses.

And despite crime not being impacted at all, they'll just restrict further and further. I should be able to buy and sell what I want when I want. Im already jumping through the transfer hoops.. how on earth do arbitrary limits impact anything other than directly harassing buyers and sellers attempting to go through the legal channels?

Lets go Brandon. Vote all these partisan hack criminals out of office here in Oregon.

Here we are again. Us gun owners are a minorty when it come to voting Liberals in office. But I believe that many silent gun owners do vote Liberals and mess everything up for the rest of us that enjoy this freedom. The voters' fault and they deserved what they get. Just like Biden, everyone knows the cons about him and they still voted him in. I'm sure many gun owners voted for him and the many liberals in office. Look at this country now, all Fxxxup in little over a year. This leads me to think that many gun owners don't kind care for the Second Amendment freedoms.

It always reminds me of something I heard or read years ago and not sure of the source, but parapharased it went something like:

You might be anti-violence. You can claim to be an athiest and anti-gun, too. I will guarantee you this. When someone enters your home or otherwise threatens your personal safety, or worse, those of your loved ones, the first thing you'll do is call someone you know will bring a gun. You'll then pray to God they get there in time and be overjoyed after the bad guy drops to the floor after being shot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top