JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YUP. Lets limit the politi-critters words spoken, written or otherwise to 2 words per month. And one mandate per year and it expires, no do overs, no backsies.

Such horse poo coming out of Salem now. The rodeo is being run by the clowns. No disrespect to clowns and all.

YUP. Lets limit the politi-critters words spoken, written or otherwise to 2 words per month. And one mandate per year and it expires, no do overs, no backsies.

Such horse poo coming out of Salem now. The rodeo is being run by the clowns. No disrespect to clowns and all.
Better yet let's make some of these anti gun politicians go and stay in the west Eugene Walmart homeless camps, we can make them stay there without their security details, and no weapons on their person, let them experience "the many faces of meth" up close and personal with no way to protect themselves, and if they survive their ordeal I'm betting their view of the 2nd ammendment would be a little different 😉

And while we're at it let's make them take their family to camp wannashootsumdrugs, I mean think of all the culture and diversity their kids could experience.

Oregon already has a back door registry, OSP has been keeping one illegally ( and lying about it) since before K8 took office, and they continued after she ordered them to do so, despite being caught lying about it multiple times!
This new "Legislation" simply makes their previous illegal work legal! Now that the Dems don't even bother keeping their agenda hidden anymore, this will all end badly for us if we can't stop it!

California institued a one-gun-a-month law when I lived out there. It got expensive to buy a gun EVERY month, but luckily I had the means at the time. I'm not sure how your average service worker type could afford it though. Must be a pretty well armed state by now.

They've had that for years in the PRK. 1 NEW handgun purchase per 30 days. It didn't cover buying used guns or private party transfers
And new gun meant new to California I had just bought a handgun when I discovered a used 1911 on Gunbroker. I bought it, had it shipped to my FFL and was told I would have to wait 30 days (Actually 27 by the time it arrived) A clearly well worn, used pistol but it was new in the eyes of the overlords.
I imagine the OR law will be similar to that.:s0092:

Hell all Kate needs to do is tell gun owners it's "for their health" and "TO HELP PROTECT OTHERS" then she should have no problem getting support from the 2a community! Am I right! I know of a handful of trollers on NFWA that would be the 1st to sign up for their freedoms to be stripped away. Seems to be the popular thing to do now, wonder what will happen when they are told jumping off a bridge helps protect others?😕

Hell all Kate needs to do is tell gun owners it's "for their health" and "TO HELP PROTECT OTHERS" then she should have no problem getting support from the 2a community! Am I right! I know of a handful of trollers on NFWA that would be the 1st to sign up for their freedoms to be stripped away. Seems to be the popular thing to do now, wonder what will happen when they are told jumping off a bridge helps protect others?😕
I'll respond to that order, the same way I've responded to 💩Kate "doo doo" Brown's💩 mask mandate and thats with a couple of these 🖕🤠🖕

I know of almost 200 trollers here, I've got them on ignore!!! I'll bet there are more liberal real gun owners here than R's… :s0001:

Need to do away with mail in ballots if Oregon ever stands a chance of electing anything but a supermajority of democrats.

Go stand in line at the polls to vote, and have appropriate, certified, government identification, proving you are entitled to vote, and then you get just one vote…

What a friggin' novel idea.

Careful friend, you run the risk of getting called a "science denier" 😲ahhhhhhhhhh! The horror! Can't be having your own opinion, this is the new AMERIKA! Sieg Hiel!
Food point and as grown Azz tax paying adults we should also really ot take ANY responsibility for our own health and or actions, i mean this virus kills like 0.009% of the people who contract it, I mean i must be a sociopath or something.

You sir have helped me see the light, from now on when our Supreme ruler ole doo doo brown inacts "mandates" that the sheeple think are laws just because she proclaims it I'll jump in lube with the rest of the Lemings right off of that cliff, matter of fact I'm gonna go get vaccinated right now, or else I'll be snubbed and no longer allowed to participate in a society that I never much participated in anyways.

But hey at least all the Cucks will be happy.

Anyone know when the next gun buy back is? I all of a sudden got a hankerin to sell off all of my evil black rifles.

I'm also going to go out and join so e of the BLM protests.

BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait thats not what the protests are about?

They think what?

They think they should be allowed to point guns at cops just because of their what?

Oh hellz no.

Forget the rest of my post up above, I'm not that stupid.

😬🤤🤪🙃🤨🤥🥸😎🤓🤯

In true typical "liberal" fashion, they'd by just fine with that bridge thing…. If it's "the others" doing the jumping to protect THEM.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top