JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to pass on that today ( 11/21/13) on the Lars Larson show he interviewed Dr. Monica Wehby. She is a Republican backed, pediatric neurosurgeon who is going to try to unseat Sen. Jeff Merkley. On the show today, she emphasized her belief's and commitment to the Second Amendment and how she felt government has become too intrusive and overbearing.

On the other hand, our current Senator, Jeff Merkley, has done everything in his power to grow a bigger government and take away our rights as Americans under the United States Constitution.

Bottom line, he needs to go....

Monica's website for further review - Dr. Monica Wehby | U.S. Senate

I would vote for Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck as a write-in vote before I'd cast a ballot for Jefe' Murky!
I have other fictional character preferences but I won't vote for our incumbent senator either. Been a while since I felt the need to write in a cartoon character.

If I could have a dream fund raiser event for our canidate this is it. This is just a rough outline.

Full Auto event or Competition Event
My goal would be to get all 2A people to show up. Get City people to show up to shoot so education as well as canidate and 2A support, education

Range To Host

Lars Larson Host

Funding Donations, pay to shoot, Get ammo mfg donate, ete ete Could Sell Booths to gun shops, mfg to display product. Lots of ways to create the revenue stream.

Assuming we have a vetted canidate. Get that campaign, Larson, range together to form agenda to meet stated goals. As NWFA we provide the leg work and labor to run this as needed. I would be willing to sell this to the canidate which would be the first step once that happens more resources would be available to pull it off.

Where can I get total gun owners and CHL holders in Oregon.

Amen to him having to go.
I sent him a letter already, firing him, a couple months ago. :D
It made me feel good.
He didn't like it too much.
Lets make sure it comes true.
Thanks simon99 for the hope.

If I could have a dream fund raiser event for our canidate this is it. This is just a rough outline.

Full Auto event or Competition Event
My goal would be to get all 2A people to show up. Get City people to show up to shoot so education as well as canidate and 2A support, education

Range To Host

Lars Larson Host

Funding Donations, pay to shoot, Get ammo mfg donate, ete ete Could Sell Booths to gun shops, mfg to display product. Lots of ways to create the revenue stream.

Assuming we have a vetted canidate. Get that campaign, Larson, range together to form agenda to meet stated goals. As NWFA we provide the leg work and labor to run this as needed. I would be willing to sell this to the canidate which would be the first step once that happens more resources would be available to pull it off.

Where can I get total gun owners and CHL holders in Oregon.

Get Lars on board. I know he would like to see Merkley gone too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top