Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Oregon- Upcoming Town Halls? Post it here. Next one this weekend.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by tiggers97, May 13, 2015.

1. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

From Senator Michael Dembrow, District 23, newsletter this morning:

"Lastly, I will be hosting a constituent coffee this Saturday morning! Surprise!!! This was originally supposed to be in partnership with Representative Keny-Guyer, but unfortunately Alissa was involved in an accident, hurt her back pretty seriously (she’s on the mend, fortunately), and is needing to take some time to heal up! Please join me in wishing her a speedy recovery.

I decided to take one for the team this time, and I hope to see you at the new Old School Coffee, outside the library building at PCC Southeast Campus, on SE Division and 82nd Avenue at 9:30 a.m. to talk about all the things that are going on in the Legislature, as we move into our final phase. Boy, does it move fast!"

Know of any others coming up? post it here and help spread the word. It's no use hearing about a town hall AFTER it's occurred (or the morning of...)

2. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

The senator is "taking one for the team" by talking to his constituents over coffee?

3. RW-Ore

RW-Ore Oregon Well-Known Member

Hope he gets reamed, hope he brings lots of grease for said reaming.

4. GUNARCHER

GUNARCHER Well-Known Member

Gee, he seems suprised at how quickly rail roaded tyranny occurs
    FTA:
    to talk about all the things that are going on in the Legislature, as we move into our final phase. Boy, does it move fast!"