JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From Senator Michael Dembrow, District 23, newsletter this morning:

"Lastly, I will be hosting a constituent coffee this Saturday morning! Surprise!!! This was originally supposed to be in partnership with Representative Keny-Guyer, but unfortunately Alissa was involved in an accident, hurt her back pretty seriously (she's on the mend, fortunately), and is needing to take some time to heal up! Please join me in wishing her a speedy recovery.

I decided to take one for the team this time, and I hope to see you at the new Old School Coffee, outside the library building at PCC Southeast Campus, on SE Division and 82nd Avenue at 9:30 a.m. to talk about all the things that are going on in the Legislature, as we move into our final phase. Boy, does it move fast!"

Know of any others coming up? post it here and help spread the word. It's no use hearing about a town hall AFTER it's occurred (or the morning of...)

Gee, he seems suprised at how quickly rail roaded tyranny occurs
FTA:
to talk about all the things that are going on in the Legislature, as we move into our final phase. Boy, does it move fast!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top