JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is at 301 AWHP and it still needs new cams and a full sized intercooler. It should end up in the 400-450 AWHP range when I'm done. I made a funny on a car forum since my car is a DSM and some honda guys where screaming VTEC this and VTEC that. I had to ask them what VTEC sounded like because I'm usually 6-7 car lengths ahead of them when it goes off. To retorts were hilarious and the honda kids shut up. Then another DSM guy stated that his lug nuts require more torque to remove them than a honda engine can put out.
Nice, I'm currently building (jackstand ballin) a GVR4. Have a fresh 4G63 in the garage. HKS 264s, 560ccs, E3B16g, Keydiver Chip Evo MAS. Expecting over 300 AWHP.
I look at this stupid law the same as I do most. Punishing the many because of the actions of a few. We already have laws in place to deal with the people that blast through residentials a 3am at 7000rpms if 1st gear. I hear them on my street from time to time. My dogs bark at them, I wake up. Oh well.

Nice, I'm currently building (jackstand ballin) a GVR4. Have a fresh 4G63 in the garage. HKS 264s, 560ccs, E3B16g, Keydiver Chip Evo MAS. Expecting over 300 AWHP.
I look at this stupid law the same as I do most. Punishing the many because of the actions of a few. We already have laws in place to deal with the people that blast through residentials a 3am at 7000rpms if 1st gear. I hear them on my street from time to time. My dogs bark at them, I wake up. Oh well.

Not a bad start, here's my current mods.

AEM EMS w/Speed Density, Dejon 3" DP w/ Blocker plate, AEM UEGO WB 02, SBR CEM, Tial 38mm WG, RC 1000cc injectors, Walpro 255lph, K-Sport Pro C/O, Thermal R&D 3" Exhaust, BW S256 ETT

It is at 301 AWHP and it still needs new cams and a full sized intercooler. It should end up in the 400-450 AWHP range when I'm done. I made a funny on a car forum since my car is a DSM and some honda guys where screaming VTEC this and VTEC that. I had to ask them what VTEC sounded like because I'm usually 6-7 car lengths ahead of them when it goes off. To retorts were hilarious and the honda kids shut up. Then another DSM guy stated that his lug nuts require more torque to remove them than a honda engine can put out.

hahahhhaha! that made my day, god job on the build though, i'm right around 300 on my turbo volvo project, expensive stuff is next

Not a bad start, here's my current mods.

AEM EMS w/Speed Density, Dejon 3" DP w/ Blocker plate, AEM UEGO WB 02, SBR CEM, Tial 38mm WG, RC 1000cc injectors, Walpro 255lph, K-Sport Pro C/O, Thermal R&D 3" Exhaust, BW S256 ETT

right now, wide band O2, 15g turbo(want bigger), MBC 15psi, ford 5.0L injectors, 3" down pipe-back exhaust with side exit, 3" cold side pipe, gasket matched intake/exhaust manifolds, stock CBV, ready fro larger intercooler, cam, shave head, port/polish, stroker crank, pistons, rods, etc...

That they do! I love the sound of my Borg Warner S256 spooling up! By the time I'm cracking 3rd gear though I have to back off since I'm doing 60+ already. My engine has $5K in work done to it. My stock cams just start letting off after 6500-6800 rpms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top