JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt M1909 in 45 Colt . Built in 1910. Rock Solid lockup so much so that I wish all of my guns locked up this sold. No cylinder movement whatsoever when the trigger is pulled. Excellent shooter. Shiny bore with strong rifling. 20-30% Original finish that looks like it spent a lot of time in the Philippine jungle which no doubt it did. $700 . C&R eligible of course and I will ship to C&R holder. US Army and US Government marked war horse. All numbers match including grips.

LcLNWA.jpg

8OifVv.jpg
BeSuXn.jpg

OoIJd3.jpg

2DA8Sp.jpg

Last Edited:
I have been asked about the accuracy of this gun as far as point of aim. Remember this is a combat pistol that was sighted in like all combat pistols at longer ranges than most of us shoot revolvers at. I took it out this morning and ran a few boxes of .45 Colt through it. This particular target was at 15 yards off hand . There are 18 holes there although most are through other holes. The top set is point of aim with sights aligned . The bottom through the red is with sights aligned so that the post is at the bottom of the notch. One flier. My fault. As you can see the consistency is there and the gun is as accurate as I am capable of shooting proficiently. The load was .452 plated round nose Berrie's 225 grain ( ACP bullets ) with 7.5 grains of True Blue. Nice middle of the road somewhat accurate load. This is a gun you can call your shot with.

scAbTH.jpg

YFfGB1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.