JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Deen - this is off topic but do you think you could trim that massive signature of yours? I think I've seen it 200 times now and I get the message.

THERE IS RULE 12

12. Keep signatures to a minimum.

Signatures should be limited to five lines. We know that bandwidth is not as expensive as it used to be and that most of you are on cable or DSL connections, but let's save as much bandwidth as possible. Consider people who visit the community through very expensive wireless links (either through mobile phones or others), or those unfortunate ones who are still using a dial-up connection. Photos or other images in signatures are prohibited.

I wasn't suggesting you were complianing - I was referring to the fact some people complain about the training requirement Oregon has for a CHL. I could go either way on the required training, but like I said - it is what it is - a minor inconvenience. If people don't like it, stop complainin' and get legislatin'.

Honestly the training is a good thing and I think if you own a firearm you should be trained in it's use and safety. I think Switzerland has the right idea in that department. But for some of the people I've heard complain it's more of you having a right to bear arms but only if you follow requirements set down by the state. It's felt that the freedom isn't as free as they would like it to be.

k in Oregon I have to agree with the honoring of the outside CPL...but I don't understand the taxes part. If you live in Washington, why are you paying Oregon Income taxes?
Well I can see you paying some taxes.. I work for big company in Hillsboro, and have lots of transients from Wa that come here each day... lots of regular road traffic, you also benefit of the employment opportunity of the Great state of Oregon ( cough cough). So pay some... full boat as the residents do... NO!!! that is ridiculous... especially since you cant vote here or give you benefits like "instate tuition" for schools , or fish / hunt licenses.... that part is ridiculous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top