JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

A 14-year-old boy on a deer hunting trip shot and killed two others in the hunting party at a cabin in the Blue Mountains of northeastern Oregon, then accidentally shot and wounded himself, authorities said Thursday.
The teenager fled after shooting the men but then apparently accidentally shot himself in the leg and returned to the cabin for help, Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer said in a statement. Another member of the group held the boy at gunpoint, forced him to get on the floor, then taped him to a chair.

Maybe they were going to molest him. weird story, it will be interesting to hear what the kid has to say in his statement. Sounds like he should go teach marksmanship to the Capital Police as well but not hunting safety. Perhaps drugs and or alcohol involved?

Brutus Out

Maybe they were going to molest him. weird story, it will be interesting to hear what the kid has to say in his statement. Sounds like he should go teach marksmanship to the Capital Police as well but not hunting safety. Perhaps drugs and or alcohol involved?

Brutus Out

By the ages listed, it sounds like it could have been his dad and granddad that he murdered.
The boy and the two victims _ ages 43 and 64 _ were from the Baker City area, about 25 miles east of Granite, the sheriff's office said. Their names were not released.

There is a lot of missing information from this one, i pictured an accidental shooting through trees/mistaken identity or something, but sounds like it just could have been murder.... any updates from today?

That would be one p o'd kid. To murder two grown men like that. I am thinking there could be abuse and or mental illness involved. I mean midnight no one was out hunting Bambi, that's for sure. Pretty amazing the Washington post sends a reporter out or thinks this is really big news with everything else going on. Probably another story that gets driven more by someone's agenda than by facts and the reporting there of.

Brutus out

That would be one p o'd kid. To murder two grown men like that. I am thinking there could be abuse and or mental illness involved. I mean midnight no one was out hunting Bambi, that's for sure. Pretty amazing the Washington post sends a reporter out or thinks this is really big news with everything else going on. Probably another story that gets driven more by someone's agenda than by facts and the reporting there of.

Brutus out

Was thinking the same thing.
Something missing there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR