JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The OSU chapter of the College Republicans will be holding our annual 2nd Amendment Week this year from Apr 11th to the 15th.

We hold this event to celebrate and raise awareness about one of the most important freedoms we have as Americans.

We will be having a myriad of events such as a continuous presence in the Memorial Union Quad all week, a free for students CHL course given by The Jacobe Group, variosu guests and discussions on the subject of gun rights and laws, and finally Lars Larson will be broadcasting from campus on the 15th!

We will also be holding a drawing for a gun giveaway! Currently, the goal is to obtain all necessary parts for an AR-15 rifle. We gave away one last year. Why not do it again?

That's where I am requesting help. I need parts (Or a whole rifle if someone is generous :) ). Currently, I have a pledge for upper and lower receiver group from a fine member of this board. I am still in need of many other parts like upper and lower receiver parts kits, a barrel (preferably carbine style), and maybe an optic.

So post up if you got something to offer. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I'd prefer new or used but good condition parts. The winner of this will likely be new to shooting and I don't need a jammomatic because of worn out parts to get him or her started. No crappy airsoft optics either.

And you get something for the donation too! If desired, all donors will get a plug on Lars Larson's local and national show. Free advertising!

This is our biggest fundraiser of the year so we really go all out for it. Also, we don't celebrate this as Republicans. We celebrate as Americans, so you gun-nut Democrats and others (you know who you are) feel free to donate for freedom!

Thanks!

So far:

Upper/lower receiver combo: .... coctailer of Ortwein International Received!
Barrel: .................................... Shaniko L.E. Supply Received!
Bolt carrier Group: ................... Joey Link of NWFA
LPK: ....................................... FortMoe Arms (RRA kit) Received
Upper parts: ........................... PromptCritical (Charging handle, Ejection port and forward assist) Received!
Furniture: ............................... Snkkpr01 of FC Finishes Received!
Mags: ..................................... FortMoe Arms (4 30 rounders) Received
Build and transfer: ................... Schnackenberg of Pacific Arms
Stand: .................................... Custom Firearm Stands / Columbia Firearms Services
Rear Iron Sight: ...................... US Tactical Supply (ARMS #40 BUIS) Received!
Sling: ..................................... Civil (Mamba) Received!
Ammo: ................................... Civil (100 rnds Q3131) Received!
Optic: ..................................... Shaniko L.E. Supply (EOTech 552) Received!
Case: ..................................... Noxpector
Vertical foregrip ...................... ABG Corvallis Guns (MOE) Received!
Light: ..................................... ABG Corvallis Guns (Surefire G2) Received!

Money: ................................... Reggie Dunlop ($100)

Great job putting this together!

NWFA will be donating a bolt carrier group for the AR15 giveaway, as well as a few t-shirts for pre-drawing goodies ;)

The wife and I attended the CHL class, will probably attend again since we slacked on getting our lisc. after the last one. We entered the drawing but they forgot to draw our ticket lol.

The wife and I attended the CHL class, will probably attend again since we slacked on getting our lisc. after the last one. We entered the drawing but they forgot to draw our ticket lol.

The more the merrier, but I don't think the class expires. As long as you still have the attendance certificate, you're good to go.

Maybe we'll draw your ticket this year!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads