JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm. Not a .gov site. Suspicious. I'm not on there but my son is on there at an address we haven't had in 15 years and my my ex-wife is on with one of my addresses post-divorce...

Hmm. Not a .gov site. Suspicious. I'm not on there but my son is on there at an address we haven't had in 15 years and my my ex-wife is on with one of my addresses post-divorce...
It does look suspicious. I noticed one person had a warrant as the unclaimed property :D.

Reminds me of some of the bogus contest prize announcements the state has done to track down things like food stamp fraud, tax debt and child support dead-beats.

Here's how you win the contest...enter your name, current location, and correctly spell the word stooo-ped , and you win the prize. :confused:

Interesting - it says I have "Over $100" sitting there from 2006. Got the ball rolling on getting my moolah back. Fortuitous. Thanks Sstrand for pointing this out.

It does look suspicious. I noticed one person had a warrant as the unclaimed property :D.

Reminds me of some of the bogus contest prize announcements the state has done to track down things like food stamp fraud, tax debt and child support dead-beats.

Here's how you win the contest...enter your name, current location, and correctly spell the word stooo-ped , and you win the prize. :confused:

FWIW

If you start with the .gov site, it'll lead you to this page
http://www.oregon.gov/dsl/UP/Pages/index.aspx

the name search link does send you to the OP's .us link.

More research turns up a refund for my wife from the year we got married, under her maiden name. If they honestly take 12 weeks to process, we'll get said monies owed in time for our wedding anniversary. That'd be a nice present. Should pay for a nice dinner out and have a chunk left for saving.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top