JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is an amazing response, albeit from an assistant but, the fact that his office sends it out is awesome. Little rough on the proper grammar and spelling though.

Thank you for your email regarding "gun control." I use this term loosely because I personal believe it is using both hands while shooting. We have received several emails on this top. I assure you with three people in this office holding concealed weapon permits and avid shooters we look at every gun bill very closely.

Again, thank you for your email and we await the release of all the bills for the session to review them.

Ashten Rich
Legislative Assistant to
Senator Brian Boquist (R)
900 Court Street NE , S- 305
Salem Oregon 97301
503-986-1712
[email protected]

I'd like to see more responces like that. I've contacted my local reps here in WA several times and still no email. Sadly one of them co sponsored a bill for background checks on ALL purchases/transfers no exceptions.

I'd like to see more responces like that. I've contacted my local reps here in WA several times and still no email. Sadly one of them co sponsored a bill for background checks on ALL purchases/transfers no exceptions.

I agree, and more signature-blocks like Norm0931's too. :s0155:

Glad to see this Norm!

I'd rather see straight forward plain language like this than some legal double speak that leaves us wondering "What did he say, is he for or against?"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top