JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wake up early and grabbed a Ruger 10/22 at the Sandy Bi-mart. The OSP background check doesn't open untill 8am so I left and came back around 11am. Clerk says "Sorry the OSP system is down, too many people buying guns at once". Now i just wait for their call. Anyone else get skunked today?

My friend Mike just had to wait an entire day on his check at
GunBroker. He thought it was a checkered past but I tried to tell him it wouldn't have gone through if that was the case. Is this why?

Sometimes people with common names or people who have the same names as scumbags require a bit more research, usally the reason for the delay.

Just got home with my new 870, $229.99 after rebate baby! OSP is back up, apparently our background check fees don't go to staffing the place as they only had one person working today.

Tried to get the BG check done for an hour. Took half an hour for an answer (busy tone before that), then after another half hour the salesperson accidentally hung up the phone.

:mad:

I'll have to go back tomorrow. At least the two rifles are reserved...

All gun dealers were having a problem getting Thur.I had to wait 15-20 min.before
I could pick up my gun. The state had a full crew working.the people at my gun shop said they did one in the morning and the last 3 digits were 013 when I picked up mine
the # was 650, and the day was not over.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top