JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I preach in OSP twice a month, and a handful of the men in our chapel work in the hobby shop. I needed a good carry holster so I had this nice Avenger style holster made for my 3.75" barrel Super Blackhawk Bisley in .44mag. It rides nice and solid, this guy did nice work. It's even lined!
IMG_2843.JPG

I remember a story my Grandma told me. She was there at the shop and saw this nice leather wallet. she picked it up and saw who made it.. it was Jerry Brudos. She just put it down and left.

Its a nice holster there anyway.

I understand the hesitancy to support those who have caused so much pain for others. I'm of the personal opinion that many of the punishments don't fit the crime (not harsh enough), but I don't get to make those decisions. So, I have decided to help inmates hear the good news of the Gospel of Jesus that saved me from my own sin and guilt, and help them the best I can to become productive members of society. My EPD chaplain notebook was made by an inmate that murdered a Police Officer. He's since been released and attends my church (with about 20 other parolees) sitting and visiting with LEO's well aware of his past. It's really quite amazing to watch...
IMG_2913.JPG

@ devise... No that would be highly offensive, patronizing and manipulative, no life is worth leather trinkets. In my opinion he should have gotten the needle 27 years ago, but he didn't. I have no say over his sentence or his parole, but I can invest some time and effort in helping him be a productive member of society. Got a better idea, I'm all ears. FWIW... I started the thread to show off a nice holster that fits my .44 well, others asked for info on the maker and yet others changed it to a debate on crime and punishment. Swell

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top