JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guys I am looking at signing up for the shoot. Does it start Saturday for everyone BUTT the staff? Also if I am signing by my self and don't have anyone to squad with will it auto add me to one?

You will need to pick your squad whatever day/days you are shooting. There is still room to squad on an all day Saturday squad or a Sat PM/Sun AM squad. I would check with Mark Sue to see if there are slots on Friday for non-staff.
Primary Contact:
Mark Sue
Phone:
541-241-6142
Email:
[email protected]

Everyone ready for next weekend? Don't know about others, but I'm getting pretty hyped up. Will only be my second big match. Went to sectional last year but this one will be bigger.

Just curious, are others doing anything special with ammo for the big matches? I like what I'm shooting but do have some with all the same head stamp brass. Wondering if I should use those instead of mixed.

For me there isn't much difference between mixed and sorted brass. I like to gauge mine before any of the bigger matches. Otherwise they are the same that I use for regular monthly matches. EDIT After a stuck case that cause a zero score on one of the stages, I will no longer use "range pick-up brass" for my match loads. I'm sure others have learned/ read of that lesson and would wholeheartedly agree. I'm still not convinced that all brass needs to have the same head stamp, as long as they have been gauged.

Last Edited:
Thank you, Mark Sue, for a great match!!! AND everyone else who helped make this match a success!
Another shout out to the organizers and volunteers. 3 full days out in the sun and dirt, plus set up and tear down time is a tremendous amount of work and expense. Thanks again for some creative and challenging stages as well as the hard work. These big matches really point out how much this sport relies on our participation and the work involved.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top