Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Oregon Sheriff Stands up against the U.S. Forest Service

Discussion in 'Legal & Political' started by Sasquatchvnv, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Buddhalux

Buddhalux Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

They always seem pretty nice to me when I'm out in the forest. But then again I am usually wearing ACU's, AR15, 1911, and body armor as well. I just present my "You really don't want today to be your last day" look when they come at me.

2. jvbutter

jvbutter Cornelius, Or Active Member

and what exactly do they do in there... It seems the bigger our government gets the smaller we citizens become.

3. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

Now there is a name I'd like to see on the ballot come election day! There are so few public officials and politicians left around with the sound reasoning and judgement that Sheriff Gilbertson just demonstrated. Nice work!

4. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I have the same question ... what do they do in there? Have you ever noticed that when you go into a FS facility it is as quiet as a church? Many times I've wondered if the only person that is working there is the one sitting in front of me with that blank stare.

5. jvbutter

jvbutter Cornelius, Or Active Member

Reminds me of my recent trip to Garden Grove Police dept... Mom and I went there to get a VIN inspection... walked in front door, only to find 3 glass windows to be helped by. Showed them a form that needed a OFFICER OF THE LAW to sign off on verifying a vin number and they couldn't help me. There is one officer in special division ( CHP) to do that task by appt only... OMG really??? Big building lots of employed state people behind the wall, and no help at all...

6. Woodswalker

Woodswalker THe great PNW Member

Good On Sheriff Gilbertsen!! We NEED more sheriffing like that.