JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon's Antis is looking at 43 passing and legislation to help their removal of rights agenda.
In the 2019 session it is off the record being stated that Prozanski ( allegedly )is looking at
in 2018 progress on this Domestic Violence laws, by using 43 if passes to enacted probable cause legislation where as ownership of a firearm on the 43 list would allow warrant-less searches when violence was claimed within the domicile of the registered owner of said firearms listed on 43.

Apparently they are using the new list of registered Assault Weapons by 43, and conclude that these create the ownership a weapon that is now classified in Oregon as a Military style weapon would give just cause for law enforcement to investigate owners of said weapons that complied and registration order of 43.

And as always you will hear about this from OFF or the NRA when they see fit to notify people.
I have been sending reports every year to OFF and the NRA and am ignored I called 43 and explained it was coming and well no one listens. So feel free to ignore this until OFF or the NRA get in the loop and we wonder why we are losing tour rights when we are not even connected enough to gather information until it hits the news geees.

This is why 43 can not pass, if you think this is it you are wrong looks like they are just getting started.

Will not comply! It's A simple thing really. Many of us took an oath, "against all enemies foregn and domestic" and we got a whole bunch o them running (ruining) this state! Time to turn things around! Time for Patriot Chit says me!:eek::mad::eek:

I've always wondered why it seems none of these organizations seem to put up roadblocks until something is clearly present and prop up some good candidates until something like IP43 is almost ready to be signed.

Do any of these groups (god bless those who actually take preemptive strikes and are working now for us) do anything other than act like a church and ask for donations while going thru courses instead of using said donations to maybe prevent legislative actions from enabling these in the first place? Almost makes me feel like both of these go hand in hand for money shake downs promising "We have your best interest in mind, not ours!"

Like seriously, you would think after all the countless anti gun bills and oppositions in place that they would at least attempt to put some of theirs in place or utilize all the money they get from memberships and donates to do more than send letters in the mail asking for more money or giving you a bubblegumty range bag that breaks 2 weeks into use. Its not like the NRA/OFF etc formed over night, they've been around for some years now and would think they'd have learned something by now about antis patterns that normal folk who work a 40hr work week can spot in just 2 minutes.

Going with OP's post,

I recall reading on the OPFOR site they had planned to continue the process even if 43 failed and would start anew next year and keep repeating until they've won. Seems like they have a near limitless supply train constantly keeping the effort going while we cannot seem to have a simple road down to the store.

/rant

So after going thru the NRA site it seems like they are a full on apparatus now instead of just a magazine publisher and membership center. It feels more like a fleshed out organization on par with other media giants only dedicated to 2A entirely.

NRA | Home
I also found this for local efforts though it was more tucked away,
NRA-PVF | Grades | Oregon

Of course they want membership and NRAtv along with NRA|ILA and the merch store up front first, but something that would be useful in a local area was more tucked away behind those paid services first.

Speaking of paid services in just memberships alone:

Membership by total gun purchase thru FICS 2016 Oregon

NRA 1 year $40
302,422 = $12,096,880

NRA 2 year $75
302,422 = $22,681,650

NRA 3 year $100
302,422 = $30,242,200

NRA 5 year $140 - best value
302,422 = $42,339,080

Membership by total CHL holders in Oregon 2018

NRA 1 year $40
256,943 = $10,277,720

NRA 2 year $75
256,943 = $19,270,725

NRA 3 year $100
256,943 = $25,694,300

NRA 5 year $140 - best value
256,943 = $35,972,020

Not to mention the national corporate sponsors:
Friends of NRA - National Corporate Sponsors

Friends of NRA - NRA Foundation

For OFF:

OFF new members Oregon FICS 2016

monthly reoccuring

1 month $25
302,422 = $7,560,550 x 12 = $90,726,600

1 month $50
302,422 = $15,121,100 x 12 = $181,453,200

1 month $100
302,422 = $30,242,200 x 12 = $362,906,400

1 month $200
302,422 = $60,484,400 x 12 = $725,812,800

1 month $500
302,422 = $151,211,000 x 12 = $1,814,532,000

OFF members by Oregon CHL 2018

1 month $25
256,943 = $6,423,575 x 12 = $77,082,900

1 month $50
256,943 = $12,847,150 x 12 = $154,165,800

1 month $100
256,943 = $25,694,300 x 12 = $308,331,600

1 month $200
256,943 = $51,388,600 x 12 = $616,663,200

1 month $500
256,943 = $128,471,500 x 12 = $1,541,658,000

I guess OFF also gets small contributions from Fred Meyers and Amazon...
SHOP AT FRED MEYERS AND SUPPORT US! - Oregon Firearms Federation

Also a source for FICS numbers
Oregon State Police - CJIS Division - Identification Services Section Firearms Denial Information and Reports

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and check the annuals
As for Oregon CHL's
Concealed Carry Statistics: Quick Facts by State (2017)

Last Edited:
Oregon's Antis is looking at 43 passing and legislation to help their removal of rights agenda.
In the 2019 session it is off the record being stated that Prozanski ( allegedly )is looking at
in 2018 progress on this Domestic Violence laws, by using 43 if passes to enacted probable cause legislation where as ownership of a firearm on the 43 list would allow warrant-less searches when violence was claimed within the domicile of the registered owner of said firearms listed on 43.

Apparently they are using the new list of registered Assault Weapons by 43, and conclude that these create the ownership a weapon that is now classified in Oregon as a Military style weapon would give just cause for law enforcement to investigate owners of said weapons that complied and registration order of 43.

And as always you will hear about this from OFF or the NRA when they see fit to notify people.
I have been sending reports every year to OFF and the NRA and am ignored I called 43 and explained it was coming and well no one listens. So feel free to ignore this until OFF or the NRA get in the loop and we wonder why we are losing tour rights when we are not even connected enough to gather information until it hits the news geees.

This is why 43 can not pass, if you think this is it you are wrong looks like they are just getting started.

Honestly, I would ignore you too, if I was either OFF or the NRA. This is all so extremely vague in nature. You provide no real specifics, no sources cited, and no quotations of anything that has been alledgedly said by anyone.

There are a great many valid and good reasons to be against IP 43, and working to oppose it. But what you say here isn't one of them. It comes across as merely being rumour mongering and unfounded speculation, and nothing else.

Last Edited:
Honestly, I would ignore you too, if I was either OFF or the NRA. This is all so extremely vague in nature. You provide no real specifics, no sources cited, and no quotations of anything that has been alledgedly said by anyone.

There are a great many valid and good reasons to be against IP 43, and working to oppose it. But what you say here isn't one of them. It comes across as merely being rumour mongering and unfounded speculation, and nothing else.

Do as you wish Lance Jacob, really you think I would tilt our hand in a open forum I did that once with SB941 six months before it was ever told to OFF and we almost lost it all. It not me that has a credibility problem as I have done what I have said I would do, and succeeded. I have documents to support my past information and soon will have docs from this if 43 passes. I don't know you or allot of the people here last thing I am going to do is jeopardize my sources so you can agree with my post. It doesn't matter if you agree or not, as the last 7 years I have presented in this forum time and time again legislation coming up long before the paid lobbyist knew anything.
Just a tid bit OFF on their facebook page is always giving out information that is often not quite as it seems and no one questions it. I give information that has a solid track record you think its fake? It doesn't truly matter what anyone thinks, I know that going into these post. Its a take it or leave it up to the reader. Think I am nuts I could care less, think the information is anything other then I said doesn't effect me one tiny bit, because I know the truth as well as do close friends and family and I will keep it that way to protect my sources and myself.

I have allot of family stuff with very close family member with a terminal illness that is way more important than this going on right now. And besides that I am not paid like OFF to do anything. I am just doing my duty hearing information and sharing it. Can be taken or left up to the reader. Either way I don't care... have a great day !
DH

@DuneHopper is right, there is a bunch of stuff waiting in the wings for I.P. 43 and 44 to go through, only a fool would believe the antis would let the momentum slip under the treads of those two Initiative's! I'm actually surprised @Lance Jacobs , your usually pretty quick with the google-fu, and yet this slipped past you! What happend? :eek:
Dosnt matter, it's what we do next to fight these two with every thing we have, or were going to be fighting with every thing we have to save every thing we have! :mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top