JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I find "amusing" is when a democrat has "life issues" (see Bill Clinton, etc) it's nobody's business, or when the likes of Sen. Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) says the loopy-arsed shiete that she does they applaud, or when Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) says things like "we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what's in it" they don't bat an eye....

But when a Republican (or other than democrat) has had a domestic issue and were humanly flawed in their handling of it, they're crazy, out of touch, evil, racist.

Anyone who votes for the crap Merkley has done IS crazy and not all there. WAKE UP!

I was encouraged by Wehby's candidacy initially, and will vote against Merkley.
But after seeing the poll numbers, I'm pretty sure it's a waste of time.

The vast majority of the idjits in a handful of counties in Oregon will once again put their blinders on and vote for the candidate that is more than happy to take their gun rights, if the DNC tells him to.

Cuz you know, gunz-r-bad, obama and holder and billary told me so.

I'm a realist about the outcome but don't consider it a waste of time. The election winners/$$backers do consider the % of people who voted against them as well as who abstained or voted write ins etc.
These results may just figure into how extreme they will be in their Progressive agenda towards future gun legislation.

If Merkley finishes like he is currently polling, he will have NO encouragement to temper his progressive agenda.
http://www.electionprojection.com/2014-elections/oregon-senate-election.php
A 13-21% advantage means it's not even close. He'll have no reason to appease his non liberal/progressive constituents.

Our only hope is that in other places around the US, voters are smart enough to remove the current senate majority, one seat at a time.

I'm a realist about the outcome but don't consider it a waste of time. The election winners/$$backers do consider the % of people who voted against them as well as who abstained or voted write ins etc.
These results may just figure into how extreme they will be in their Progressive agenda towards future gun legislation.
There is also the issue of future elections and funding. If people neglect to vote for the conservative candidate simply because they think the cause is lost, then it sends the message that it's not worth running or supporting a future conservative candidate. Our support is more than a one time or one candidate issue.

There is also the issue of future elections and funding. If people neglect to vote for the conservative candidate simply because they think the cause is lost, then it sends the message that it's not worth running or supporting a future conservative candidate. Our support is more than a one time or one candidate issue.
Progressives are patient, organized and willing to compromise a lot to move the ball just that one more yard forward towards their bigger goal. They want so much more than the Dems are giving them but know, in time things will go there way.

Gun Owners/2nd Amendment freedom voters could learn much from them. We are critical thinkers not drones and that's good! But it's also hurting us to some extent.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top