JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know if an AR chamber lock from StopBox USA would satisfy the locking requirement? I ask because it is neither a trigger lock or cable lock...https://stopboxusa.com/products/ar-15-chamber-lock

violation of Federal LAW and the constitution SCOTUS
"The requirement that any lawful firearm in the home be disassembled or bound by a trigger lock makes it impossible for citizens to use arms for the core lawful purpose of self-defense and is hence unconstitutional," Justice Antonin Scalia wrote in the opinion of the court.

violation of Federal LAW and the constitution SCOTUS
"The requirement that any lawful firearm in the home be disassembled or bound by a trigger lock makes it impossible for citizens to use arms for the core lawful purpose of self-defense and is hence unconstitutional," Justice Antonin Scalia wrote in the opinion of the court.
Has that opinion been codified? I have not seen it before?

I'm a little buzzed. My corner store started carrying Mickey's grenades. That's my jam. Anywho....

I've carried for years. Never had an incident where my ccw was even "noticed." I understand the underlying issues people have with the bill. Much like a lot of the Executive orders from the previous administrations, they can be reversed. I mean, all ya gotta do is get a Libertarian (I know, it will be a Republican...let a guy dream) in office to let people watch their own yards and toss the ball back over the fence/stand ground.

In a lobbying sense, folks who have lost loved ones in one of the bajillion shootings in the last week/month/year/10 years have a bigger leg to stand on than someone who wants liberty. I want liberty. I get it. I guess I try to see the bigger picture. Dead kid's pictures get better ratings with MSM than holding up the foundation of our democracy and it's founders.

Unless I get pulled over, or have my house searched...having trouble seeing how this affects me/most of us. Just do what you do.
As far as the fees, I don't mind funding the police...and I imagine the county has significant costs in processing/staffing a variety of ccw requests.

We're not in Mayberry anymore! I'm from Idaho. You can always move there and do whatever the bubblegum you want!

Love you guys, don't crush me! Lol. Just trying to think it through. I ain't givin' up bubblegum, neither...LOL.

I'm a little buzzed. My corner store started carrying Mickey's grenades. That's my jam. Anywho....

I've carried for years. Never had an incident where my ccw was even "noticed." I understand the underlying issues people have with the bill. Much like a lot of the Executive orders from the previous administrations, they can be reversed. I mean, all ya gotta do is get a Libertarian (I know, it will be a Republican...let a guy dream) in office to let people watch their own yards and toss the ball back over the fence/stand ground.

In a lobbying sense, folks who have lost loved ones in one of the bajillion shootings in the last week/month/year/10 years have a bigger leg to stand on than someone who wants liberty. I want liberty. I get it. I guess I try to see the bigger picture. Dead kid's pictures get better ratings with MSM than holding up the foundation of our democracy and it's founders.

Unless I get pulled over, or have my house searched...having trouble seeing how this affects me/most of us. Just do what you do.
As far as the fees, I don't mind funding the police...and I imagine the county has significant costs in processing/staffing a variety of ccw requests.

We're not in Mayberry anymore! I'm from Idaho. You can always move there and do whatever the bubblegum you want!

Love you guys, don't crush me! Lol. Just trying to think it through. I ain't givin' up bubblegum, neither...LOL.
Not sure why this site replaces expletives with bubblegum, but I like it. I prefer chewing gum, but BG is on point, too.

Unfortunately, Oregon 554 passed today. So, assuming KB signs it, 90 days after the legislative session ends:
All firearms whether in-service or not will need to be locked.
Trigger locks or locked box when transporting firearms are required
CHL costs go to $115 ($100 to the county, $15 to the state police)

I think there are some other things hidden in there as well (link SB 554)
$115 for a chl? What about the renewals?:s0013:

Seems Oregon can't provide any consequences for existing criminals, so the 'logic' here is to make new laws that turn citizens into criminals. Idiots.

IMG_4770.jpg
IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top