JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings All,

This is a brief follow up on the Civil Unrest Thread.

I fled my home last night as the noise level was unbearable. I called 911. In my opinion the dispatcher was unprofessional. Unless there was violence PPD will not respond.

The noise level was not permissible under city code.

Let me ask you if a group of people showed up next door to your house and were blasting music for hours and in small groups walked around your neighborhood in a perceived threatening way would you feel at ease?

Greetings All,

I fled my home last night as the noise level was unbearable. I called 911. In my opinion the dispatcher was unprofessional. Unless there was violence PPD will not respond.

Let me ask you if a group of people showed up next door to your house and were blasting music for hours and in small groups walked around your neighborhood in a perceived threatening way would you feel at ease?
Last time I had even less foot traffic than that, I moved.

Greetings All,

Where was this? Sheezuz! All I had was a fatal shooting. About 10-11 shots 10-12 blocks from my house. Sounded like 9mm.

Where was this? Sheezuz! All I had was a fatal shooting. About 10-11 shots 10-12 blocks from my house. Sounded like 9mm.
This incident occurred in North Portland in Penninsula Park. The park has been the meeting area for left wing groups prior to rioting throughout North Portland culminating in the destruction and arson at the North Portland Police Precinct.

I feel you. These hoodlums have been knocking stuff over and eating my trees for weeks.

MVIMG_20210210_162805.jpg

Greetings All,

A few stink-bombs, delivered by a drone, might clear the area.

Of course, if the wind is blowing towards your house, you'd be in trouble.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am the Director of the Oregon Design Library. The program is funded in part by USDA. I am doing everything in my power to improve the educational opportunities for the next generation. Your children. This is a grassroots revolutionary program focusing on one child at a time. Would you like to have 5 certified teachers to support your child? Remember shop class? What if you received a cdl or motorcycle endorsement and had rib eye from a cow that was raised at the school as a child?

More to follow.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am the Director of the Oregon Design Library. The program is funded in part by USDA. I am doing everything in my power to improve the educational opportunities for the next generation. Your children. This is a grassroots revolutionary program focusing on one child at a time. Would you like to have 5 certified teachers to support your child? Remember shop class? What if you received a cdl or motorcycle endorsement and had rib eye from a cow that was raised at the school as a child?

More to follow.
Welcome!
Regarding education, bringing shop and vocational classes back would be a positive. However, can we do it without the woke crap? The agenda in Oregon schools these days is to turn out hypersensitive gender confused garden nymphs these days it seems.
As far as the ribeye... Circle of life. It's always good to be at the top of the food chain.
Cheers. :s0160:

Yes we can do it. I need a hand. I invested All of my savings into helping the next generation have opportunities in Oregon. This endeavor is between God and myself. The Oregon Design Library is my dream and purpose. If I have to build this school alone I will do it by God.

The program is growing exponentially. I have a meeting with the Mayor tentatively Monday.

Next step, I'll have a 4th site setup and dedicated email. I am buried in paperwork and wish I didn't need to sleep so I could work harder.

So you had a noise complaint, called emergency-only 911 and they didn't drop everything and come break up a party? And people were walking around your neighborhood on public sidewalks and streets that hey also own? Did you go talk to your neighbors first?

Loud music, lotta suspicious looking folks and some threatening behavior? You sure you are not my neighbor and describing the crack heads down the road?

Moderator? Suppressor on a black powder rifle? Always a good choice!

I would SERIOUSLY question your need of a Moderator. If the fact that someone thinks you handled it badly gets you riled up, PERHAPS you handled it badly. On the other hand, you could MOVE out of that progressive schite and live without those sort of disturbances.

It's not really that easy. I envy people that don't put down roots. That they can just UP and move. It's not that easy for all of us.

So you had a noise complaint, called emergency-only 911 and they didn't drop everything and come break up a party? And people were walking around your neighborhood on public sidewalks and streets that hey also own? Did you go talk to your neighbors first?

We're not talking a loud party at a next door residence on a Saturday night. In any case, even that is part of law enforcement's duty in a real city. Not one like potland, where we have only a pretend mayor. Sometimes.

Last Edited:
It's not really that easy. I envy people that don't put down roots. That they can just UP and move. It's not that easy for all of us.
I live in my home county. My roots go back over 65 years. The same Dr. that delivered my son delivered my grandson. And I drink beer with him several times a month. It is not a matter of "roots". It is all about what bubbleguming bubblegum are you willing to put up with.
I have a double Masters, but when I finished school at UW I couldn't get out of Seattle fast enough. And that was 40 years ago. If you continue to accept/put up with bubblegum like this, it is 100% on you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top