JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they feel they will be more of a target based on some of their clientele and the nature of their business. I don't blame them for leaving the boards up. The memorial for the dead guy is still going strong.

I think they feel they will be more of a target based on some of their clientele and the nature of their business. I don't blame them for leaving the boards up. The memorial for the dead guy is still going strong.
You mean memorial for a dead pile of scum.

We memorialize dead guys all the time. Folks like Washington, Lewis and Clark, etc but shouldn't be wasting our breath on that piece of work.

There has been some riff raff in the neighborhood lately....ORW is just being cautious until the investigation is complete and the scum move on to the next riot du-jour.
20210108_073522.jpg 20210108_073500.jpg

Damn, the folks at ORW are good people. Hopefully they ride this out well.

I used to live in Tigard and that kind of crap isn't something you'd expect to happen there. World is gone to hell.

Because of this. You should have seen the liquor store. They did an outstanding job with the boards and it paid off for them.

They rarely prosecute. Yet god forbid I dont pay my minor moving violation citation (extortion ticket) for going 8mph over the speed limit. They'll lock me up, suspend my license..etc. Its like they go out of their way to target, harass and punish the law abiding, tax paying, producing types because we have everything to lose.. meanwhile degenerates and habitual criminals get off only to repeat their crimes over and over. Sure seems like most laws and policies happen to favor those types and punish us.

Ive never wanted a hyper velocity space object to strike this planet more in my life. I dont wish for person on person violence.. but I do wish for a naturally occurring, interstellar reset button.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top