JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All handguards are 75 various length some shorter ones are Stubborn Mule Manufacturing and mlok the longest ones are qaud rail

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are they possibly going out of business? Their websites security certificate expired 2 days ago and browsers are blocking access with alerts (??)

Also looks like a ton of their stuff is out of stock. Including handguards. From their website, anyway.

Hmm it doesn't seem like that inside. It just looks like they bought an over stock of handgaurds I think they might be blems

I know they work with Stubborn mule

Are they possibly going out of business? Their websites security certificate expired 2 days ago and browsers are blocking access with alerts (??)

Also looks like a ton of their stuff is out of stock. Including handguards. From their website, anyway.
If they aren't now they might be if Measure 114 passes.

No doubt. It's certainly going to ruin the landscape statewide and put a lot of families livlihoods in jeapordy.

NOT cool!
I think it may hurt them more than some other FFLs. It seems like they tend to serve more black firearm types of customers versus hunters, shotgun and revolver enthusiast etc.

I know the owner. I haven't heard anything about them going out of business and I highly doubt as much.

ORW isn't going anywhere. I don't think website sales are their main focus. Stubborn Mule is no longer doing self branded parts - likely the reason for the clearance.

Unlikely. They put these on sale awhile ago on during a special event and they've just been keeping remaining stock out ever since.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top