JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really think Oregon wants to be anything other than Tom McCalls Oregon. Stop by for a visit, leave your money here and go home was the unofficial state moto back then.

Before one considers Idaho as some sort of refuge, consider this: These are the 10 States with the Rudest Drivers

Boise IS the Portland of Idaho, don't keep your head in the sand and think otherwise. Idaho has grown very liberal over the past twenty years. There are no Mayberry towns in Idaho, just the fantasy of thinking there are. The I-84 corridor from downtown Boise and/or Micron has become unrecognizable. Developers get what they want thanks to a very liberal local government. And the cost of living is greater than the faux facts distributed by the realtors. So NO native or long term (30 plus years) Idahoan wants anything to do with extending the border. The idea really is a crock!

Idaho sucks.jpg

Last Edited:
Idahos politician and government employee crime gang is as corrupt as corrupt can be. The voters are mostly dumb as stumps. What happened to the State of Jefferson?

What about all the sanctuary counties just join together and form a new country.

It could be called the united counties of America, and all the rest can just be called commies.

I like the idea of Oregon and W. Oregon.

There is going to be a little diversity in each but I think everyone will be much happier:

W. Oregon new boundaries will read like a ODFW unit boundary:

Beginning at the mouth of the Columbia River, upstream to the cascade line, south to current southern Lane County border, west to the Pacific Ocean and north to point of origin.

We would lose a few behind enemy lines and have to tolerate Ashland and Bend, but I would draw that line in a heartbeat.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top