JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So there's a new group of purple wanting to take the majority of Oregon and make it part of Idaho due to there dismay with current state issues. I hate to say it, but I'm not sure I would want it. Especially since the Gaza Strip Ashland is part of it. And way to close to California. See pic below.

44864F3F-CF99-47D5-A521-3D107C987133.png

Yeah, I'd rather the demo line be drawn straight from La Pine down to Weed. Then maybe we could just march the commies straight into the Pacific.

Dream on. Never going to happen. Secession movements (including the Confederacy) have never succeeded in the USA and not often elsewhere (the USSR satellite states only happened because the USSR fell apart, not because they let them).

In the US an secession can only happen if the majority votes for it, and since that is the whole problem (the people who want to secede don't agree with the majority, which are usually the urban majority), it just isn't going to happen. A lot of wasted time and effort on a fantasy.

I agree. As much as I'd like to see it, it's unlikely it'll ever happen.

But if it did, would there be a circle drawn around Boise and a few other areas, to prevent the next growing bastions of liberalism from being included in the free state?

My point...Where does it stop?

Screenshot_2020-02-16 Idaho Election Results 2018 Live Midterm Map by County Analysis.png

Last Edited:
They could just cut around Bend since Deschutes County is now a blue county. Medford and Ashland could be left out as well, but you want to keep Josephine and Curry Counties.
Medford is Red, but drug heavy...Ashland gun club is the only redeemable thing about that lib cesspool...but Talent, still has alota good ol conservatives...dont leave us out!

Jefferson will never happen either, but I support it as a symbol of an independent and free America.

My little piece of mountain in Josephine County is a Constitutional Sanctuary and I'm sworn to defend it.

My point...Where does it stop?

View attachment 660509

agree here. I have family in Idaho and visit every year and have been watching Boise grow liberally over the years. The PNW has been a hot spot of migration for years and has reached max capacity, Boise is booming and the next "portlandia".

People who flee tyranny only gain temporary relief but actually enable their own demise. The only way to preserve gun rights is to defend it on the front lines and push back.

Of course Boise is more liberal every year. But it's what Portland was 75 years ago. Long way from being that dumpster fire

I was predict these successions will actually happen in due time all over the country.

of
course
I grew up in Boise but migrated to PDX nearly 50 years ago.:cool:The sweet spot for me in PDX evaporated over a few years so another move was marked by the likes of Bud Clark as mayor. His election portended the beginning of the end of Real Oregon imho. There's tremendous difference in the Shire, now with larger population than the whole State back then. Boise suffers the same deterioration. God save us all.

Dream on. Never going to happen. Secession movements (including the Confederacy) have never succeeded in the USA

Oh, it's happened:
ETA: but it did happen before Virginia was approved as a US State, so not technically a split of an actual state. Scratch that - Virginia was a US State, but was wanting to secede - it's a confusing story:

We could force the issue, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last Edited:
I grew up in Boise but migrated to PDX nearly 50 years ago.:cool:The sweet spot for me in PDX evaporated over a few years so another move was marked by the likes of Bud Clark as mayor. His election portended the beginning of the end of Real Oregon imho. There's tremendous difference in the Shire, now with larger population than the whole State back then. Boise suffers the same deterioration. God save us all.
Portland has had scumbag homeless turds for 60+ years. Not Boise. We shut them down.
Portland is flanked by Seattle and San Fran

Weird demarcation on the westward lines. No need for a Bend carve out. Still pretty conservative in the surrounding areas and if part of a larger conservative block, the liberals would quickly flee.

Not that it would happen, but best for all, left or right would be from the Canadian border to Mexico, west of the mountains, Cascades, Sierras, Santa Ana , San Jacinto , and the Laguna Mountains.

We'd just have to road block and guard the passes.

History proves that destination locations will encourage the liberal snowflakes to move to. So let's exclude Bend. Maybe they will see Baker city as the next Bend. Or Lagrand.
It sure isn't Pendleton or Burns or lakeview.

Joseph is to far from the city for most libs.

There's still hope for Oregon. I have a feeling that state government swamps will be drained right along with the one in DC.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure sounds good to me.

I think Idaho should just conquer Oregon. I mean with all the hippies in Oregon they could probably do it in a Sunday afternoon. They could then link up with the Oregon patriots and carve out the diseased portions as they saw fit. Obviously they'd erect a border around Portland and just leave it to rot.

Heck, Idaho should link up with the Northern California Jefferson State boys and work a deal. Like, "hey, you guys help us conquer Oregon and then you can either join us as part of Idaho or well help you get setup as Jefferson.

Once they got things reasonably settled they could then establish relationships with the Washington resistance and then solve the problem that is Seattle. Seattle is so far gone at this point they should simply burn it to the ground and start again. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

WOLVERINES!! :D

I think Idaho should just conquer Oregon. I mean with all the hippies in Oregon they could probably do it in a Sunday afternoon. They could then link up with the Oregon patriots and carve out the diseased portions as they saw fit. Obviously they'd erect a border around Portland and just leave it to rot.

Heck, Idaho should link up with the Northern California Jefferson State boys and work a deal. Like, "hey, you guys help us conquer Oregon and then you can either join us as part of Idaho or well help you get setup as Jefferson.

Once they got things reasonably settled they could then establish relationships with the Washington resistance and then solve the problem that is Seattle. Seattle is so far gone at this point they should simply burn it to the ground and start again. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

WOLVERINES!! :D
Ha!
The only problem is we don't care. Idaho is truly the tail of two mindsets.
1. North Idaho is ready for civil war.
2. The rest and majority of Idaho wants to continue to embrace the Mayberry life. Which I love!
The Bundy clan lives 40 minutes from our door. People think their weird over here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top