JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are my Dads clients.
And this is the result of the BLM not maintaining the Juniper trees.
And they rancher PAYS to graze on this land.

You can thank the tree huggers for this.

really? wow. this is the 'bubblegummin' country we live in? people that actually work get punished for working hard(ranchers and farmers work really hard mind you)??while people who CAN work DONT because they can work the system. what do they get? handouts...that in itself should be the real crime at hand.

Dwight, the father, won't leave prison alive. He's not a good health.
Let's be honest and I know what I'm talking about. I know that area in SE Oregon and many families. This is gonna blow up. Mark my words. Those people down there won't walk away from this.

not to mention we have/had a soldier who abandoned his country basically committing treason, our 'fearless leader' negotiates with terrorists to get him back and... THEY DONT WANT JAIL TIME FOR HIM? could be topic for another thread but really??? are these ranchers REALLY criminals???

Nope, there tired of the Feds.
These aren't white trash milking off of society. These are business men, running a damn business.
But juniper trees and sage grouse are the victims in the azzwhip world we love in.
Them damn trees

These are my Dads clients.
And this is the result of the BLM not maintaining the Juniper trees.
And they rancher PAYS to graze on this land.

You can thank the tree huggers for this.
Ya, and we can thank the ENVIRONAZIS :s0125: for NOT letting the tree thinning and selective cut Logging go through !:s0025: All the Forest fires that burned the Timber and put Fire Crews in danger and have killed some this Summer! Not to mention the lost revenue from Timber for Oregon's economy. These Anti - People TERRORISTS need to be held Liable for causing death and destruction and killing our Economy.:s0082: I have friends that were Dependent on Gold Mining as their source of income for their families and now starting January 1st, 2016 - NO MORE motorized gold Mining in Oregon ! WTF is going on ?

These guys are F-ing terrorist and all the muslim attackers in this country is classified as work place violence or some other BS.

What the french, if this isn't the straw that broe the camels back.

The only terrorists in this country work for the govt.
ATF, EPA, BLM, IRS, etc, etc

Brought to you by the folks who seek to disarm Americans through "common sense" gun-control....
common sense?

you mean common sense like defending the constitution like these elected officials all swore to do? imagine that. i wish it could be that black and white.

the only common sense gun control is 1. muzzle in a safe direction. 2. finger off the trigger until ready to fire. 3. more gun friendly zones.

gun friendly zones save lives.

dont be a victim.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top