JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Driving out to Woodburn to get my mustang passenger side air bag replace I noticed a small billboard for oregonpushback.com. Looks like the web site displays what anti-gun legislation is out there and the legislators to contact. Does any one know any thing also about this site?

Ron

I was able to confirm with Rep Nearman directly via email that he is operating this website. I asked him if he was going to be sharing the emails he collects with any other parties and he said that he may share them with other 2A partners in the state (eg. OFF and county SASO efforts. I have elected not to sign up myself for at this time. I hope his effort does well though.

I also asked him what type of contact with Legislators would provide the most bang for the buck and he gave this answer for me to share:
"Most effective is:
  1. Face to face meeting with the elected official who represents you.
  2. Email to your elected official.
  3. Phone call to your elected official.
  4. Rallies on the Capitol steps during session
  5. F2F with any other elected official, email to any other elected, phone to any other elected, etc."

Last Edited:
There is also a sign of theirs in south Coos Bay opposite the Fred Meyers at the turn in the hwy., past the Shell station. Googling that sign led me to this forum.

Regards,

ezra

There is also a sign of theirs in south Coos Bay opposite the Fred Meyers at the turn in the hwy., past the Shell station. Googling that sign led me to this forum.

Regards,

ezra
Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the interwebs. You'll find a vast array of knowledge as well as some smart azzery. It's a great group to get to know and be part of...

Regards,

ezra
I was born and raised in Coos Bay. The wife and I moved to Aloha in 89 but my brother and sisters are still down there. Welcome aboard!

@bbbass Sheesh said:
Sheesh, I hope I didn't leave anybody "important" out!
@bbbass Sheesh said:
suckup-teacher-peu-memes-com-13965303.png

Hey, ob1, I din't pet no teachers!!!

Besides sarcasm is hard to convey in writing sometimes... did you note the "" around "important", or am I being too dense when reading your reply?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top