JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! Painting an entire political party with a broad brush. In case you haven't been paying attention communism is essentially dead, with only North Korea and Cuba left. (And both N. Korea and Cuba are dictatorships.) 1922 was a long time ago and it looks like their goal has not been reached. Disagree with others, but name calling doesn't cut it.

What is China? It is all still a form of communism.

No internet, news or media except from government. Nothing western. You only wish it was gone. Venezuela as well. There is a lot.

Keep thinking those countries are doing good because they are Obama's buddies.

First bump Chavez... Plus Chavez said he would cast a ballet for Obama. Good endorsement but Bush caused that right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

How about we put up a sticky that lists every politician that does not support the 2A and constitution as intended and not this liberal rewrite to modernize based on there ideology. If it infringes our rights they are on the list. D,R,I included I don't know about anyone else but I am done with politicians that break the constitution to any degree going forward. We have no more rights to give up and its time to draw a line in the sand for all patriots to stand up to this grinding down of America. We don't have any more to give up and if we don't start now then when is it time to take back our liberty. Whatever it takes.
Whatever it takes now is writing them, calling them, and showing up at town halls etc. Make your list by all means and tell them your opinion. Soft approach or hard at this point it's all good.

Wow! Painting an entire political party with a broad brush. In case you haven't been paying attention communism is essentially dead, with only North Korea and Cuba left. (And both N. Korea and Cuba are dictatorships.) 1922 was a long time ago and it looks like their goal has not been reached. Disagree with others, but name calling doesn't cut it.

In case you missed the new communist party

AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Trailer) $101,000 "Best of Festival" WINNER!! A must see! on Vimeo

I know a lot of people that in many way are extremely liberal,consider themselves democrats, yet are rabid supporters of 2A rights. Especially women. I can easily think of over 20 self identified Democrats that have CPLs and/or own AR-15s. Lumping all Democrats as anti2A or in a derogatory manner alienates a LOT of people from raising their voices with us despite their agreement on this particular issue.

I get very frustrated when 2A speakers get off topic at rallies or in pro2A articles for this very reason. Start ranting about abortion, and you've suddenly lost a lot of allies on 2A rights. Start ranting about border control and immigration and there goes more. They still agree with our stance on the 2A, but they've just been driven from the discussion by a tangent that is not relevant to the issue at hand; 2A rights.

I am all for a persons right to believe whatever they want about abortion, immigration, or any other political issue; but for God's sake, stop clouding the 2A rights waters with it. None of that has anything to do with 2A rights. And a lot of democrats that want to support us feel pushed away by the handful of very intense, emotionally charged people that try to bring all their other political complaints into the issue.

I don't agree with most of the Democrat agenda, but I'm more than willing to welcome the help of their members that agree on 2A rights.

I couldn't stand Bush and the neocon group. I bought my first semi-auto rifle in 05 and figured at the time that there was a very real possibility that many of the neocons could very well be the ones who would declare martial law if they lost the 08 election.

I voted for Obama in 08. By the time it came around to Obamacare I had already regretted my decision greatly. Fast and Furious and NDAA were the nails in the coffin for me that showed me without a doubt that neither Obama nor the current democratic party has any interest in the sort of integrity or transparency that they billed themselves on in 08. It was a lie. They continue to be just as corrupt as the GOP can ever be.

So am I a democrat? Nope, I have voted for plenty of republicans and independents. Currently, I trust democrats the least across the board, and it's all because of the 2A issue and the actions of the Obama administration that have gone completely unchallenged by the majority of the democratic voter base and politicians.

I don't see a problem with mandatory live fire training for CHL. I opted for it myself. It's easy and kinda fun. And it might mean more reciprocity for Oregon CHL holders.

You seem to have forgotten Laos and Vietnam and somehow China?

I'll get heat for this but I guess I would draw the line at universal background checks. Anything more, then they are not pro-gun! Although misguided, universal background checks are the least problematic. As long as there was no registration, maybe a loophole for family. We have to face it these guys are going to get something sooner or later.

It's plain as day that registration is the ultimate goal. Biden came unglued when the 2A politicians agreed to UBC but without registration. His comment was something along the lines of ".. then what good is it?"

This isn't a personal slam against the poster, it is however, my feeling that the gun control people hold us responsible for crimes committed by people who use guns. It seems they are demanding that we give up "something' to make ammends. Just like a person on the street who is surrounded by thugs, we are expected to give them something fo being on their turf.

No offence taken. I'm just being realistic. The list of Dems that support any of our rights is short. As i said before we gotta shore up the ones who are at least halfway on our side with thoughtful letters perseuding them to move just that little bit further! Save the in your face mail for the Burdicks, Greenlicks etc.

I know a lot of people that in many way are extremely liberal,consider themselves democrats, yet are rabid supporters of 2A rights. Especially women. I can easily think of over 20 self identified Democrats that have CPLs and/or own AR-15s. Lumping all Democrats as anti2A or in a derogatory manner alienates a LOT of people from raising their voices with us despite their agreement on this particular issue.

I get very frustrated when 2A speakers get off topic at rallies or in pro2A articles for this very reason. Start ranting about abortion, and you've suddenly lost a lot of allies on 2A rights. Start ranting about border control and immigration and there goes more. They still agree with our stance on the 2A, but they've just been driven from the discussion by a tangent that is not relevant to the issue at hand; 2A rights.

I am all for a persons right to believe whatever they want about abortion, immigration, or any other political issue; but for God's sake, stop clouding the 2A rights waters with it. None of that has anything to do with 2A rights. And a lot of democrats that want to support us feel pushed away by the handful of very intense, emotionally charged people that try to bring all their other political complaints into the issue.

I don't agree with most of the Democrat agenda, but I'm more than willing to welcome the help of their members that agree on 2A rights.

Liberal or dem supporters don't help the cause much. Just like supporting Obama, people knew that was his agenda to attack gun rights period. That has been proven ever since he was in Chicago.

And people knew he wants them gone for good.

Plus show me a liberal cause who stays on one topic.

Obama called me a beer drinking, bible thumping gun loving nut.

Guns are important but so is human life

Well if that were true we would have more gas, lower taxes, more babies, better cars, God I could keep going...

I am sure you will say I am a nut.

But I will make a bet. Tell me one state that is liberal run like Michigan, NY, CA ect.. that is better off than a republican ran state Texas and such.

I am talking debt, unemployment, housing, crime, job market, cola, ect....

It's pretty fun to watch the indefensible being defended. But hey it's a temporary feel good gesture at least until the next piece of our liberty is taken.

Well if that were true we would have more gas, lower taxes, more babies, better cars, God I could keep going...

Yes, and our a$$es would be property of companies that own us, our insurance providers would kick us out after a common cold, our military would fuel their aircraft with $50 bills, and the correct answer for all questions on every science test would be "God."

I'm pretty moderate and fiscal-conservative leaning, so not exactly Obama's biggest fan. But today's GOP is a sad bunch of corporate marionettes and fanatics. They have a lot of reinventing to do before they are a Grand Old Party again.

I am sure you will say I am a nut.

But I will make a bet. Tell me one state that is liberal run like Michigan, NY, CA ect.. that is better off than a republican ran state Texas and such.

I am talking debt, unemployment, housing, crime, job market, cola, ect....

No, not saying you're a nut at all. But what works for one state will not necessarily be a cookbook recipe for all other states. If that were true other deep red states, such as Mississippi and Alabama would be thriving as well, which they are not.

Yes, and our a$$es would be property of companies that own us, our insurance providers would kick us out after a common cold, our military would fuel their aircraft with $50 bills, and the correct answer for all questions on every science test would be "God."

I'm pretty moderate and fiscal-conservative leaning, so not exactly Obama's biggest fan. But today's GOP is a sad bunch of corporate marionettes and fanatics. They have a lot of reinventing to do before they are a Grand Old Party again.

Many people forget that Republicans had no say what so ever for a little over 2 years in Obama's first 4 years but yet they still blame them and Bush.. Must be nice

Oh by the way way it us still Bush's fault right.... Poor Bush is going to be Obama legacy

No, not saying you're a nut at all. But what works for one state will not necessarily be a cookbook recipe for all other states. If that were true other deep red states, such as Mississippi and Alabama would be thriving as well, which they are not.

But what I am saying lib run states are run into the ground with high taxes, regulations and such. That's another companies are always leaving lib states.

Example, CA I bet will raise their taxes again next year. Already at 13+% will not be enough.

What works for red states will work for blue states but they don't want it to work or they would fix it. Blue states just want to spend and tax more. Period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads