JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure why, but some of the senate districts are missing.

I also see there are a lot of names with no rating (nr) - in those cases, it will be helpful if folks in those districts that know something about the candidates can share what they know or their position on guns.

Not sure but in district 29 for Senate it's Bill Hansell not who you have listed on the first page, and Greg Barreto both republicans.

Actually the list for state Senate is not fully populated at this time, and I don't have any names down for District 29 yet - are you looking at the State Representatives in District 29 perhaps? I still need to get a full list of the candidates for senate in each district - though not all districts are up for re-election this year. I will make a note about Hansell and Barreto. I know Hansel has an A rating from OFF.

Lori DeRemer (mayor of Happy Valley) is running for 51st dist rep. Shemia Fagan is happily moving on to something else.
DeRemer is the only R in the race and is unrated and leaves gun rights conveniently out of the conversation on her website. Her listed endorsements provide no clues either (the mayor of Scapoose? What's that tell you? Zip).

Any Happy Vlly residents?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads