JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
22459622-mmmain.jpg

No doubt future members of Mensa.

"The men left the animal to rot, aside from its head and antlers."
these are the kind of guys i would like a few minutes alone with. I grew up poor and we hunted all the time, i'll even let poaching go if it is to feed a hungry family, but this, this is just wrong.

"The men left the animal to rot, aside from its head and antlers."
these are the kind of guys i would like a few minutes alone with. I grew up poor and we hunted all the time, i'll even let poaching go if it is to feed a hungry family, but this, this is just wrong.
I guess I feel the same way. If your family is hungry, do what you gotta. That's what they were put here for.

"David Maxfield Jr. and Allen Boal agreed to a plea deal Tuesday in Benton County Circuit Court in connection with the August 2016 incident in the Kings Valley area. Maxfield pled guilty to misdemeanor poaching charges. Boal pled no contest but faces similar punishment."

This is all they could get? Plea dealing is just lack of confidence by prosecutors & justice departments in America!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
When I was in grade school back in the late 70's I had a friend who's Dad shot the local dear to help supplement feeding his family with six kids.
And he never wasted a scrap of meat.

He was a hard worker. But things were different back then. And if there were social services. He was too proud to use them.

They were 15 miles from nowhere. And out there my friend and I could count over three hundred deer in a single heard. [Think reindeer just a bit more spread out. That's what they looked like.]
So it never registered that deer were in short supply. And needed protection?

Eventually he was reported and went before the Judge.
The judge gave him a $125 fine and said ''That was a pretty expensive deer wasn't it'' ?

I'll never forget what my friends dad said to the Judge.
He said. ''Oh. I figure about a Dollar a deer''? :s0108:

Now what these guys did was not that. o_O

These two lowlife chunks of excrement are nowhere near being men or hunters, their killers.
They thrill killed period.
Looking at the two of them, they look like the type that would abduct and kill young ladies as well.
Hey buttplugs! If your members here, know that I (and many I'm sure) find you as low as a living form could be, and no jail time- really?
My hats off to the astute work of the OSP trooper that caught this.

Shoulda tested that bull elk with a rape kit, maybe they coulda added another charge or 2 looking at these handsome young studs. Pro-choice poster children, lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top