JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If she did 9k worth of damage to stuff I worked hard for I would be pissed that she was out of jail and couldn't pay!!!

According to the story, she threatened to break a window every time somebody refused her demand for $5.. and so she did, over a period of months. Restaurant windows primarily. But also the car window of a dad that she imagined stuck his tongue out at her.

That's some pretty aggressive panhandling... need to reinstitute the law against...

6C77ECDF-FB90-4959-9D48-0106BC6F4E2B.jpeg
This is the sh!t I come into work and see on my sidewalks :mad::mad::mad:

'homeless' (sounds almost noble) and will no longer be part of my lexicon - it'll be beggars/bums/drug soaked criminals.

Wait, that's too verbose.

OK, let's see, scabrous human vermin?

Nah, also too long, aha, I have it!

Schit birds.

Last Edited:
What really pisses me off are the enabling do-gooders giving bags of clothes, blankets, food, etc only to have the worthless rummage through maybe take a few things they want then leave the rest of crap to rot and add to the mess.

Because "people" wouldn't giver her money....

Oregon beggar sentenced to jail after causing over $9,000 in damage because no one was giving her money, report says

Neely told jailers she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and hadn't been taking her medication. Even so, Neely added she's looking to find a home and regain custody of her three children. (No sch!t???)
This kind of thing is a daily occurrence here now (actually several times a day). Just listen to the 5-0 radio app to hear police band. Just this week they closed down 5 blocks of stark street by 205 mall and I think police shot the crazy guy who was wielding 2 knives and threatening poeple. There are numerous homeless camps around 205 mall area. Police fatally shoot man near Mall 205 in Southeast Portland

If you listen to the police band, over 90% of what the police deal with are homeless/druggies, and these crazies are often violent. They are given free bus tickets from CA, NM, AZ and when they get here they stay due to infrastructure/people willing to keep them here. I need to start videoing the ones I see cuz most poeple won't believe how bad it is.

Last Edited:
The deep state/career slugs are damaging our country to the tune of a bit more than $9,000 because trump is eliminating two government jobs for every one created.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top