JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys, I am more than willing to get this going. Sorry for the long delay in replying back. Is someone willing to find a public venue? Someone mentioned Leonardo's but keep in mind we need kind of a back room or banquet room that we can take over. It wouldn't have to be for a long time but maybe for a couple of hours during a non-busy time.

Something would probably have to be in it for them...i.e. patronizing the establishment or maybe just something as simple as a tip jar for them with a suggested donation amount like 5 bucks, or both.

If someone is willing to organize this, speak to the manager, or come up with another idea that would be great.

Please PM me.

Would like to know if Grant County would be able to make a trip to California, specifically the Sacramento area. My daughter and her family live about 30 minutes north of Seattle. We make a trip up about 4-5 times a year. After some experimenting we leave Sacramento area around 10 pm. Gets us to Wilsonville after most of the AM commute has gotten to work. Fewer Adam Henrys drivers out.

I used to make stops at truckstops all along the 5 and take apps on my drive down to SoCal to see my sister but we don't drive anymore, we fly. Any effort I make (even Sheriff Palmer) to travel out of area to take apps is done on our own time and dime. But if anyone will be in the Portland area I fingerprint for MKTactical in Hillsboro when he does classes there so I'm already set up and can take your applications.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top