JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I have been lurking for awhile. Me and the wife go out about once a week for target practice.
I'm in my 40's and I'm a Portland native but, have moved around and lived in 5 states overall. Been back in Portland for 23 years now. Thinking about moving out of state (can't stand much more of Brown or Wheeler). Looking at maybe OK or TX as my son lives in TX. Hoping for some grand kids someday.
Looking at buying a new to me pistol and thought I would check out this forum again and the classifies.

Last Edited:
Welcome into the light from the shadows. Good luck with your search for a new hamlet.

Check out gun.deals in addition to the classifieds.
Be sure to check out a few of our awesome local dealers like Oregon Arms & Ammunition as well as Highline in Carlton. Both stores have friendly people.

Gun.deals will always tempt you with something.

Welcome into the light from the shadows. Good luck with your search for a new hamlet.

Check out gun.deals in addition to the classifieds.
Be sure to check out a few of our awesome local dealers like Oregon Arms & Ammunition as well as Highline in Carlton. Both stores have friendly people.

Gun.deals will always tempt you with something.
Thank you.
Yeah, I already look at Gun.deals and also on reddit gun deals. That is about the only section of reddit I can stand.

I have never bought a firearm via the internet. But, have been considering it.

Thank you.
Yeah, I already look at Gun.deals and also on reddit gun deals. That is about the only section of reddit I can stand.

I have never bought a firearm via the internet. But, have been considering it.
Reddit is almost all reflux to me. Not sure how you survived any part of it.
Internet firearm shopping is pretty secure thanks to sites like Gunbroker.com.

Face to face is still the best. Good luck with your hunt. Share what you are looking for in the WTB section and you will have many offers coming to you.

Thank you. I have some stuff to list for sale myself. Some of it I may need help with as I'm not sure the gunbroker will be much help. My father was in Brazil in the 60's and came back with some odd ball stuff.
But, that will be a different topic in the future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top