JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1675042241314.png

I just stocked up on 20 more from PSA, quick shipping and never had a problem with them myself. Too good for me to resist! :s0168:

But to answer your question, yes, I've been to a few different gun shops locally to me at least and it seems like everyone is keeping their inventory stocked well :)

View attachment 1355745

I just stocked up on 20 more from PSA, quick shipping and never had a problem with them myself. Too good for me to resist! :s0168:

But to answer your question, yes, I've been to a few different gun shops locally to me at least and it seems like everyone is keeping their inventory stocked well :)
PSA is kicking azz in so many areas right now. Their stock continues to rise in my book.

Last Edited:
I've seen a decent amount in stock of the common large mags at gun shops. They'll still order the less common ones as well for you. At least @J&B Firearm Sales Inc. will. I was just in there on Monday. You being so much further east, I have a feeling you'll be good.

I think PSA is the only online retailer still shipping into Oregon. Most others I've checked have already restricted them.

Last Edited:
Regarding standard capacity mags...I'm looking forward to getting this issue resolved, one way or another. For me, the hardest part is convincing myself that I have "enough". Save the money or spend it on something else.

I tried to order a 8rd mag for a S&W 439 and Midway wont ship any mags to Oregon per their lawyers. its complete BS, done with Midway.
I get what you're saying, but in reality, having the written refusal from Midway did provide proof to Judge Raschio that the 114 restrictions were actually impacting Oregonians.

Damn PSA and their deals on Pmags for Oregon. The wife is asking what's in all those boxes!

Out of Texas and still shipping. Well at least they were a couple of days ago. Also had the lowest price on beretta 18 round 92 mags I've seen in a while. $16 something a mag. Couldn't pass a few more up at that price.

For me, the hardest part is convincing myself that I have "enough". Save the money or spend it on something else.
Word. Other than one last mag dump around the time of the election, I've checked and figured good enough. Money is better elsewhere. (I have had some fleeting thoughts of wacky builds that would require large capacity magazines to make sense. But, naw, done for a while.)

But I get the question. Totally.

I was at Sportsman's in Hillsboro last weekend. Enough large cap mags to choke a horse. Or a herd of horses. :)

Went to Cabela's in Tualatin on the same day, they have obviously shipped everything to their stores in other states.

I've seen a decent amount in stock of the common large mags at gun shops. They'll still order the less common ones as well for you. At least @J&B Firearm Sales Inc. will. I was just in there on Monday. You being so much further east, I have a feeling you'll be good.

I think PSA is the only online retailer still shipping into Oregon. Most others I've checked have already restricted them.
PSA is really stepping up for us in Ore., very impressed. Also, ORW had a substantial supply of PMAGs about a week ago. Support those who support us.

It may have changed at some point but RTGparts, Beretta, Big Tex Ordinance, Liberty Tree Collectors, Osage County Guns, Numrich, GunMag Warehouse, US Tactical Supply, Sportsman's Warehouse, and probably others I don't know/forgot about have still delivered magazines after Dec. 8th.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top