JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon Firearms Federation also has a list of proposed federal and state legislation posted on their web site under "activists toolbox": 2013 Gun Bills - Oregon Firearms Federation

You don't have to be a member to access the web site but membership is inexpensive. Kevin Starrett has been effectively fighting for our rights and (IMHO) deserves our support. I've posted my support for OFF in the past and will continue to do so. If you care about this issue, get behind an organization and get actively involved on all levels.

Oregon Firearms Federation also has a list of proposed federal and state legislation posted on their web site under "activists toolbox": 2013 Gun Bills - Oregon Firearms Federation

You don't have to be a member to access the web site but membership is inexpensive. Kevin Starrett has been effectively fighting for our rights and (IMHO) deserves our support. I've posted my support for OFF in the past and will continue to do so. If you care about this issue, get behind an organization and get actively involved on all levels.

Kevin Starrett has worked tirelessly in support of CHL holders in Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top