JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cannot stop the trafficking of black market firearms by legislating more and more against law abiding gun owners...

The real question is, where Kevin Starrett and organizing a street filling, vocal "Protest" at the state capital??????

Calling, emailing and letter writing got SB941 rammed down our throats... We need to stop this out of control legislative body cold in its tracks...

Perhaps we need Ammon Bundy here in Salem....

Should also have :

g.) Any family member between the ages of 13 and 19 who has just been disciplined by a parent,
h.) Any spouse wishing to 'get even' with the other.
I.) Any faculty member who dislikes your political discourse during class discussions.
j.) Any of the above, persons a-I, inclusive, who dislikes or objects to gun ownership in any form may make an accusation.

There will be no recourse under this law for false or capricious accusations. Any of the above persons may make a diagnosis of mental health regardless of the lack of training or knowledge thereof. The burden of proof once an accusation is made rests with the accused, in the interests of public safety.

These laws are basically open season on gun owners.

Should also have :

g.) Any family member between the ages of 13 and 19 who has just been disciplined by a parent,
h.) Any spouse wishing to 'get even' with the other.
I.) Any faculty member who dislikes your political discourse during class discussions.
j.) Any of the above, persons a-I, inclusive, who dislikes or objects to gun ownership in any form may make an accusation.

There will be no recourse under this law for false or capricious accusations. Any of the above persons may make a diagnosis of mental health regardless of the lack of training or knowledge thereof. The burden of proof once an accusation is made rests with the accused, in the interests of public safety.

These laws are basically open season on gun owners.
those are all included... except you can take off the age requirement you listed in item g.)

A similar law just went into effect in the land of "crazy is a renewable resource" aka California. It clearly can't pass constitutional muster but it will take years and hundreds of thousands dollars in legal costs to get it thrown out.

I understand but disagree with the reasoning behind Family members.
Obviously too much temptation for abuse by a vindictive Spouse but that's no concern for the Progs who want to eliminate gun ownership for the masses anyway.

What really ticks me off is that they classify only certain people like Educators and Health Care Providers over Brick Layers or Plumbers as being smart enough and honest enough to notify authorities that you are a risk and put an indefinite delay on you.

What is this elitist BS that certain classes of people have powers of second sight?
These Government leaches really think very little of Tradesmen and those without Higher Education.
I'm surprised they didn't include themselves, (Politicians) among the chosen ones who have the integrity to take away a Citizens Rights without Just Cause!
I guess the arrogant bass turds had enough sense to know the Drones wouldn't let that fly without squawking about it. Better to ease in to this Tyranny thing. No sense rushing it.

Here's the thing.
Anybody should be able to report anybody when a crime or actual threat has occurred period. None of this pre-crime nonsense because,

First it will be just guns,
Then it will be Automobiles,
Then it will be???

Screw these control freaks and those who are willing to trade a little perceived safety for a lot of their Freedom and Privacy.

It's very simple, if you own firearms, you simply must oppose any additional firearms laws and call for the existing one's to be uniformly enforced.... Many of which are not....

Period....

Beat the liberals back...

They got a taste of blood with SB941, their unquenchable thirst for more continues unbridled!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very simple, if you own firearms, you simply must oppose any additional firearms laws and call for the existing one's to be uniformly enforced.... Many of which are not....

Period....

Beat the liberals back...

They got a taste of blood with SB941, their unquenchable thirst for more continues unbridled!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually I used to feel this way but I'm at the point now where I feel many of the (newly) existing ones be repealed and not enforced....

I never voted for them and in the case of Oregon's SB941 I cant even say Oregonians did so we should live with it. Its not what we wanted it should be repealed.

WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE
th?id=OIP.M55554f26487dfb7cde434380517cf354o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=197&h=179.jpg
WHAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE
th?id=OIP.M6f08b5f3254a43ac65ec60db6f668d61o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=232&h=174.jpg

th?id=OIP.M55554f26487dfb7cde434380517cf354o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=197&h=179.jpg

th?id=OIP.M6f08b5f3254a43ac65ec60db6f668d61o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=232&h=174.jpg

Wonder how many rabid anti-gun demokkkRat politicians will report people, who write offensive letters against their gun control fatwas? I bet they left a loophole in there for that,,,

Wonder how many rabid anti-gun demokkkRat politicians will report people, who write offensive letters against their gun control fatwas? I bet they left a loophole in there for that,,,
The fact that you have a gun is a mental disease to many Progs and Liberals.
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-a...try-preys-paranoid-insecure-men-elliot-rodger
a subculture of gun fanatics whose combination of masculine insecurities, paranoia and hostility to their fellow Americans make them quite possibly the people you least want to be around, armed and dangerous. Sadly, the most recent mass shooting in California that left 6.....

It's legalized discrimination. The New Jim Crow. Just when you thought that we were being publicly excepted for our beliefs.

Substitute Gay or Minority for Firearms Owner when you read the bills and see if they hold up to PC standards.

From: Oregon Firearms Federation <[email protected]> [Edit Address Book]
Subject: Time For Action
Date: Jan 26, 2016 3:11 PM
6b832a7f-47f5-4cd3-807b-36602eeab7b6.jpg
Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Rights Organization

The Oregon Legislature begins its "short" session on February 1.

Despite being sold as an opportunity to deal only with budget issues, the Democrats in charge have announced that they plan to ram through complex and divisive measures in a very short time frame.
High on their list is more gun control.

We have warned you about their plans to set up anonymous hotlines to have your gun rights taken with no due process and their efforts to strip away the only safeguard you have against a false background check delay. Make no mistake, they believe that right now they have the numbers and they have no intention of letting the facts get in their way. What Michael Bloomberg pays for, Michael Bloomberg gets.

Please take a moment to make your voice heard. Please use our automailer to send a clear message to Salem that you are watching them and will hold them accountable for every attempt they make to further erode your rights.

Please use this link and share it with your pro-gun friends and family members. Don't delay. The battle begins in less than a week.

When is Kevin going to organize a noisy protest in Salem, in the Capital?!?!?

Enough with the passive letters and calling. Time for the masses to face down the out
of control state legislature!
I'm amazed by this massive fear of Kevin Starrett. When people conquer their irrational fears, they will discover that he but a mere mortal. In fact, he actually answers emails and letters.

Shocking as it may seem, he's not the only one that can apply for permits and organize rallies. He's also not the only one that can actually enter the capitol building and talk face to face with their legislators.

Sorry if this seems demeaning, but seriously? A plea for Kevin to save us? if you want a call to action, then take the initiative. Don't hide behind someone else that you won't even contact directly.

Having trouble viewing this email? http://www.oregonfirearms.org/theyre-racing-throug

Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Rights Organization

As we have told you, the Democrats are racing through the anti-gun bills as quickly as they can.

The two worst gun grabbing bills have already been scheduled for hearings in the first days of the session. These are some of the most dangerous bills ever introduced.

SB 1551, Prozanski's Soviet style, secret accusation bill is scheduled for a hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee on Feb 3 at 8am in Hearing Room 343 in the Capitol.

Under this bill a person with no mental health credentials, who may have never even met you, can take away your right to acquire a firearm with an anonymous call to the State Police. You are not informed your rights are gone, you are not allowed to know who made the accusation and you are not allowed to know how long your rights are suspended.

You have no true, practical way to have your rights restored and your accuser can renew their accusations against you as often as they want.

This committee is controlled by Floyd Prozanski, the person responsible for the bill. Contact info for members of the committee can be found here.

On the House side, HB 4147 will be heard in the House Judiciary Committee on Feb 4 at 3pm in Hearing Room 343 at the Capitol.

This bill prohibits transfer of a firearm without the approval of the Oregon State Police, removing the only safeguard against errors made by the OSP during background checks.
Currently a dealer may transfer a firearm to a buyer after three days if the State Police issue a delay. This bill will prohibit that and allow the OSP to delay you literally forever.

The background check system is a total failure. We recently learned of a buyer who was approved for a gun transfer in January while still being delayed for a gun he tried to buy last November. Qualified people are routinely delayed or denied with no cause as a result of the OSP's faulty system. This bill will eliminate the one small safeguard they have.

We cannot stress enough how dangerous these bills are. After the passage of SB 941 the Democrats are now trying to screw down the vise on gun owners and only you can stop them.

The fact that HB 4147 is being heard in the House Judiciary Committee is especially alarming since the chair of that committee has always been pro-gun and chairs usually do not schedule bills they don't plan to vote for.

Contact info for the House Judiciary Committee can be found here. Please call or email the members of both these committees as many times as you can.

Tell the Senate Judiciary Committee "NO on SB 1551" and the House Judiciary Committee "NO on HB 4147" or use our automailer to send a pre-written message to any or all legislators.

Act now, they are ramrodding these liberty smashing bills through to limit public input. Please make your voice heard today.

For updates and changes on committee schedules use this link.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is OFF's plan for us to write ?........... Again?
We did that last year and the years before........................?

I was so hoping OFF would step up with a real plan, but instead we are warned of hell on earth by OFF and the plan is write a nice professional letter and tell them how we feel ?

Gosh darn it law makers if your majority would only listen , yea we wrote you last year,
but dog garn it all to heck we are serious this year. Dont you dare cross this line or we wont compromise. Ya we know you crossed the line in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 but we really double dog mean it.
Yes the above was sarcasm, and yet I feel I am the rare one asking umm OFF we gave our donations faithfully and we all knew, kids in 1st grade know that the antis are on full attack.
And we get same ole same ole lets write some letters.

I am disgusted by our sides efforts, think about it if it was reversed Cease Fire would be having 10 protests in the first month. And we are asked by our lobby leaders to use good penmanship.

:confused::rolleyes: we are sooooo screwed if this is the response plan we have for the most aggressive attack to date by the antis here in Oregon.

The problem is most people who care most likely don't have the time or money to drive to Salem to protest during session hours. I agree things need to get organized & start rallying in protest to these bills. Maybe organize something in PDX & Eugene for those who can't get to Salem, in addition to the same at the Capitol building.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top