JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell yes, bring it back.

I'd like to duel with some of our Gov officials over some issues.

Hell, if ONLY they'd enforce Section-7 (two sections above) I'd be swinging from the rafters! :rolleyes:
You'd be swinging or you would be swinging by a rope waiting for the next politician to be hung from it like a monkey in the zoo...

What it would solve is to prove one way or another the honor and courage of cowardly Politicians who have never exposed their personal person or safety to ANY adverse intense situation.

It also would be a legal method and means to bring to quick justice the horrible and criminal behavior of cowardly Politicians who attack with the false notion of their invincibility. Called to the field.

Good shots would be nice but sometimes just your choice of edged weapons comes to it also. Years ago folks of means, (rich) started training their kids to sword fight at an early age. They needed it.

Bowie knives come to mind also. To embrace a knife fight to the bloody end requires sacrificing part of your own blood supply. Such legal dueling might just start a revolution of proper honorable behavior.

PS. Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Think it was back in '84 when I was the squadron legal officer, we got an update to the UCMJ. Only thing I noted at the time was the article specifically prohibiting dueling had been removed. It was not followed by a rash of challenges, shootings or sword play. Sometimes things just get obsolete.

Still keeping in practice just in case.

Nah... Cage Match with Folding Chairs. :)

Some of these people need a little TLC... as in Tables, Ladders and Chairs! Hell, most of the Two Headed Bird of Prey's failure-theater "fights" are about as real as pro wrestling...

This would greatly reduce the number of politicians running for office. Especially the liberals.
The problem is, then they'll burrow like ticks into the unaccountable Deep State Bureaucracy... ever try to make someone you can't fire do something they've decided they don't wanna do, or stop 'em from doing something they've made up their mind TO do?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top