JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We will never get a change as long as mail in ballots are used. 30+ years of one party rule because of mail in ballots in Oregon.
People love to blame this on all kinds of election "stuff" but, the real problem is still voters. Every election we see a LOT of people on our side who are proud to tell all that they no longer vote, or they throw their vote away. They all have a list of excuses for this. Bottom line they are making it happen by helping convince as many as they can to also not bother. So they help the worst people win. Hope they enjoy what they voted for:s0092:
The only way it will ever change is voting. Pretending that 10% of the population can really control the other 90% just full fills that idea over again:s0092:

People love to blame this on all kinds of election "stuff" but, the real problem is still voters. Every election we see a LOT of people on our side who are proud to tell all that they no longer vote, or they throw their vote away. They all have a list of excuses for this. Bottom line they are making it happen by helping convince as many as they can to also not bother. So they help the worst people win. Hope they enjoy what they voted for:s0092:
The only way it will ever change is voting. Pretending that 10% of the population can really control the other 90% just full fills that idea over again:s0092:
The day they prove Oregons elections are not corrupt is a day worth voting in them. Voting in a corrupt election is giving consent to be governed to those that steal an election. Turning your back and voting anyway means its all good and go ahead and ruin the state. People that love this country want free and proven fair elections.

I do not disagree. Yet there is something to be said for a system that refuses to operate in the daylight.

I do not disagree. Yet there is something to be said for a system that refuses to operate in the daylight.
The positive proof beyond any doubt an election is corrupt is the refusal to do an audit. If you legally won you would want the proof you won so there is no question on your right to govern. 30+ years Oregon has refused to audit a single election.

There is ZERO doubt in my mind that those in power will of course cheat to try to keep their jobs. Again though they can only do what they are allowed to do. For decades I keep hearing people who should know better say things like "they are all the same, or its all a sham, and on and on. So they become a self fulfilling prophecy and keep the worst people in office. All the while trying to tell anyone who will listen to them to also not vote. The problem has long been one side tends to vote with a hive mind. The name that has the correct letter gets the votes. People who love freedom tend to be like herding cats. Unless that changes we are doomed.

I thought it was highly unlikely that Oregon elections are not audited, especially considering how losing sides in any election would scream holy heck if they thought shenanigans kept their candidate from winning. After all, both major parties have a lot to lose when it comes to winning or losing.

As far as I can see from a little searching, Oregon's elections are audited at the county level, everything is transparent, both major parties (and probably others if interested) are all free to monitor elections.

Here is one of many links regarding Oregon's elections processes.

As mentioned above elections are won or lost on who turns up to vote and there is no secret cabal controlling election outcomes.

I thought it was highly unlikely that Oregon elections are not audited, especially considering how losing sides in any election would scream holy heck if they thought shenanigans kept their candidate from winning. After all, both major parties have a lot to lose when it comes to winning or losing.

As far as I can see from a little searching, Oregon's elections are audited at the county level, everything is transparent, both major parties (and probably others if interested) are all free to monitor elections.

Here is one of many links regarding Oregon's elections processes.

As mentioned above elections are won or lost on who turns up to vote and there is no secret cabal controlling election outcomes.
A real audit is done by an outside trusted source. Letting the counties do their own audit is like letting an embezzled add up what was taken. I don't understand why it's so hard to figure out, do you think the county printing up extra ballots is going to tell everyone they do it.

An honest audit is done by a trusted outside source, not by the criminals that steal the elections.

Anyway no sense me beating it to death, if Oregon has not learned over 30 years then they won't figure it out today. We will have to live in the tyranny produced by corruption, how are yall liking it so far. :eek:

Done here and moving on.

"I am loathe the celebrate the death of a fellow human, but OMG I will chortle like a loon at poetic justice."

Don't worry about it.
No human beings were harmed in the making of this video. It was NHI (No Humans Involved.)

The day they prove Oregons elections are not corrupt is a day worth voting in them. Voting in a corrupt election is giving consent to be governed to those that steal an election. Turning your back and voting anyway means its all good and go ahead and ruin the state. People that love this country want free and proven fair elections.

Would it be considered uncorrupt if nothing changed with mail in voting but you got a clean Republican sweep?

All this bellyaching about vote rigging ignores the fact that voting matters about as much as a cup of warm spit. And that the reason the state is a blue stronghold is because of demographic changes and more than 2/3rds of the population being in 2 metropolitan areas.

Would it be considered uncorrupt if nothing changed with mail in voting but you got a clean Republican sweep?

All this bellyaching about vote rigging ignores the fact that voting matters about as much as a cup of warm spit. And that the reason the state is a blue stronghold is because of demographic changes and more than 2/3rds of the population being in 2 metropolitan areas.
While excuses like this sound good, and they do help one side win when people who would vote for freedom are convinced they can do nothing, facts are still facts. There are millions of legal gun owners who either refuse to vote, for reasons like the one given here, or for a whole slew of other excuses. If those millions of legal gun owners voted together they could make change. They refuse and they love reading about how voting is worthless. So they sit out or throw their vote away. Then of course scream and yell about the people they help put in office :s0092:
We do really get the government we deserve.

While excuses like this sound good, and they do help one side win when people who would vote for freedom are convinced they can do nothing, facts are still facts. There are millions of legal gun owners who either refuse to vote, for reasons like the one given here, or for a whole slew of other excuses. If those millions of legal gun owners voted together they could make change. They refuse and they love reading about how voting is worthless. So they sit out or throw their vote away. Then of course scream and yell about the people they help put in office :s0092:
We do really get the government we deserve.

Lol who are they gonna vote for? The biggest gun control measures of the last 40 years were either passed under Republican governments or with bipartisan support. The interests of capital insist on gun control and even the candidates who are placed front and center as pro 2A candidates literally only do it to virtue signal. If the best the pro 2A crowd can manage is Lauren Boebert then it would be a better use of time to never vote in the first place.

If voting doesn't matter, what does demographic change have to do with anything? You lost me.

This could be just as bad, if not worse then when we allowed a bunch of refugees from Vietnam and Cambodia to resettle here. All those quicky marts and asian restaurants that popped up wreaked havoc on our culture. Now just imagine what the easy availability of lamb and hummus will do to our children. Horrifying.

This could be just as bad, if not worse then when we allowed a bunch of refugees from Vietnam and Cambodia to resettle here. All those quicky marts and asian restaurants that popped up wreaked havoc on our culture. Now just imagine what the easy availability of lamb and hummus will do to our children. Horrifying.
I'm still waiting for the promised taco trucks on every corner. Sad.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top