JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So last week, Kate Brownshirt sent a letter to President Sniffy McFingers asking it to send as many Afghan refugees to Oregon as possible. This morning I watched RADM John Kirby (Pentagon spokeshole) fumble through a presser where it responded to a question regarding credible reports of ISIS operatives morphing into the ranks of refugees being airlifted (maskless) to places like Rammstein eventually to get their golden ticket by saying "uhh, umm, I'll have to get back to you on that."

Do the math, my friends...

So last week, Kate Brownshirt sent a letter to President Sniffy McFingers asking it to send as many Afghan refugees to Oregon as possible. This morning I watched RADM John Kirby (Pentagon spokeshole) fumble through a presser where it responded to a question regarding credible reports of ISIS operatives morphing into the ranks of refugees being airlifted (maskless) to places like Rammstein eventually to get their golden ticket by saying "uhh, umm, I'll have to get back to you on that."

Do the math, my friends...
Here's some more to think about -
1) Is there an extended and progressing housing crisis in Oregon? Housing is such a crisis in Portland, there are over 4 thousand people living on the streets.
2) Is there room in our classrooms for more children? Particularly those that will need special attention- esl and so forth?
3) Is there a natural resource in Oregon that is NOT under assault, real or perceived?
4) Are our modes of transportation viable for more population? Rush-hour in the metro area is more like rush-4 hours. Already at bumper to bumper for hours on end, maximum inefficiency with maximum smog produced.
5) How about the lines at the ____________ (grocery store, fast food drive through, watering hole, government office, etc).
6) How many more people do we want slowing down the "instant" NICS? (trying to keep thread 2a relevant).

This is all just on the surface, before we even start talking terrorism.

Here's some more to think about -
1) Is there an extended and progressing housing crisis in Oregon? Housing is such a crisis in Portland, there are over 4 thousand people living on the streets.
2) Is there room in our classrooms for more children? Particularly those that will need special attention- esl and so forth?
3) Is there a natural resource in Oregon that is NOT under assault, real or perceived?
4) Are our modes of transportation viable for more population? Rush-hour in the metro area is more like rush-4 hours. Already at bumper to bumper for hours on end, maximum inefficiency with maximum smog produced.
5) How about the lines at the ____________ (grocery store, fast food drive through, watering hole, government office, etc).
6) How many more people do we want slowing down the "instant" NICS? (trying to keep thread 2a relevant).

This is all just on the surface, before we even start talking terrorism.
The problem with your argument is you're thinking like a rational human being. You need to think like a politician.

Well elections will be happening again soon enough. So far the voters in OR have said every two years that they want this. So they keep getting more of it. We shall see if this next election time the voters there still like what they are getting and want more of it. :s0092:

Well elections will be happening again soon enough. So far the voters in OR have said every two years that they want this. So they keep getting more of it. We shall see if this next election time the voters there still like what they are getting and want more of it. :s0092:
As the demographics continue to change with the influx of wokes and progs fleeing the dumpster fires they created in our neighboring states, and more OO (Original Oregonians) flee the fleeing, I suspect our beautiful state will become Ground Zero for all this nonsense. California LOST a House seat for the first time in six decades while conversely Oregon gained one. There will remain a small pocket of resistance in Malheur, Wheeler, Grant, Baker, Harney... but those counties combined don't have enough voters to move the needle even a little bit.

Good luck.

We will never get a change as long as mail in ballots are used. 30+ years of one party rule because of mail in ballots in Oregon.

Looking forward to hearing about this if you don't mind.
Oregon hasn't done an audit of the vote for over 30 years. Mail in ballots allow fraud because you don't know if there are real people the ballots are mailed to. It takes an audit to match the number of ballots with the true number of registered voters. Since there is no audit the vote is a fraud.

Oregon hasn't done an audit of the vote for over 30 years. Mail in ballots allow fraud because you don't know if there are real people the ballots are mailed to. It takes an audit to match the number of ballots with the true number of registered voters. Since there is no audit the vote is a fraud.
Audit? lol. Why would wolves in charge at the hen house request an audit?

Yep it does but not to the right people. Small businesses have been destroyed and they are the life's blood of middle America.
Tell me about it. I'm one of those small businesses. I have lost a fortune in the last 18 months. We did everything they asked us to do. And still Kate asks us for more "kindness and compassion".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top