JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently we don't like your DWI types and you don't like out controlled substances types. Yeah I got busted with 2 joints 28 yrs ago when I was 18 and wasn't until recently that I was put on a "Do not enter" list. Only stupid thing i ever did, and got caught for.:D Anyways I need to get a waiver so I can get down there again.

Maybe it's paranoia, but I get looked at funny coming back in to the states from Canada. Might have something to do crossing the border a while back. I was asked up the the counter and was immediately swarmed by 6 border patrol guys who had me picked up by the belt with my feet off the ground and my wrists from across the counter. They asked me about the "ammunition" in the car and I had no idea what they were talking about.

Turns out that, while I was in school, I kept ammo locked up in my briefcase. I had removed the boxes from the briefcase before going in to Canada. I had a handgun I had sold, and there was still a loose round of .357. Fortunately, there was also a bill-of-sale for the same gun in the briefcase.

That was more than 20 years ago. Border patrol even at that point didn't look too kindly on handgun ammo but it was all cleared up pretty quickly. I still think they look at me funny when I cross from Canada into the states either the lower 48 or Alaska, but I don't get that feeling coming in from Europe or Mexico. Probably just me.

My wife and I would both like to do the Oregon coast and me and the son want to try full auto at some point. Wife an I have often said we wish the original boundaries would have stayed cause then all you washington and oregon types would have been canadian:s0114:.... ah but then you wouldn't be such a great and free state.:s0155: I think Oregon would be about the only other place I would want to live outside of BC.

I think the same way about B.C. that you do about Oregon and love to camp and explore, especially around the Sunshine Coast. Some of us haven't entirely given up yet on 54 40', though. :)

Any state that allows you to have Class III weapons AND sells Everclear is pretty much on the beam as far as I'm concerned. :s0155:

Y'alls gas station policy of having to wait for some "pump expert" to come by and stick a hose in the filler tube is utterly out to lunch, but I'd trade waiting on gas fillups for Class III's and Everclear in a minute.

Bravo Oregon! :s0155:

That is all...

"Then you really might know what it's like..." ;)

I was raised in Eastern Oregon back in the early 70's & loved the state. Back in the late 70's or early 80's, there was a commune of people called the Rajneash (spell check). The Oregonians where fed up with them & there lifestyle & surrounded the compound. They brought in law enforcement from around the nation to get him out of there & disban the compound. This is when Oregon was still tough ( this was even in National Geographic ). I still have friends that I grew up with, who are still in Oregon & can't beleave how the state has become, such a bleeding heart liberal state. I still love Oregon, but alot of the same is also going on in Montana also.

Of course the rajneash (spelling) were a crazy group. The leader got all of his followers to give him all their money and bought like 10 rolls royces with it. Then they proceeded to try and attack a salad bar with anthrax or ricin or something. We should have just made them their own recipe of salad.
I agree with some of you guys for being a rugged mountainous region there are a very large group of anti-gun-tree-huggin-liberal-yuppies that ruin it for the better half of us. And unfortunately a lot of those people are in our city and state positions.

And let not forget that Oregon had one of the highest population of KKK members in the United States at one point.
And if you on here. GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY!
Cause I know KKK members aren't Native Americans.

Turns out that, while I was in school, I kept ammo locked up in my briefcase. I had removed the boxes from the briefcase before going in to Canada. I had a handgun I had sold, and there was still a loose round of .357. Fortunately, there was also a bill-of-sale for the same gun in the briefcase.

I borrowed my dad's car for a trip to Canada once. For some reason, he had a bunch of ammo in the glove box (unknown to me until right before crossing the border). Didn't get stopped; glad I didn't!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top