JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been a while since one of those! I think they would take it as a threat and let Khate EO whatever she wants and then pass it later as an emergency.

Oregon won't be great again until the locusts make it so uninhabitable that they move to the state they think needs destroying. Even then as soon as we pick up the pieces they will come swarming back.
There HAS to be a work around, make it a "Come As You Are Event" and let the chips fall!

Just sent in a post to the oregonian for commentary but their automated response was well maybe we are too busy.

Here is a headline "Don't abort your gun rights"
I'll be shocked if they post a reasonable pro gun response. Write something nutty that reinforces their stereotype of gun owners a knuckle dragging cretins who are OK with dead children and I bet it goes to the top.

IMO the fix is in where the local news is concerned.

where was this? Please do keep an eye out for discrepancies if you see signature gatherers. For example: ask them to see a copy of the ballot. If they don't have a physical copy on hand, get their name(s) and document and report to the SOS. If they have mixed blue/white signing forms, document and report. Ask a paid signature gatherer to see their badge, if they don't have it on them? Document and report.

If the above situation you described occurs. What are the consequences? They're working Iike the devil at many events in Oregon. pride festival , hot air ballon, etc. Pretty much any public event they're gathering signatures according to their Facebook page.

Here's what we're dealing with..

Screenshot_20220626_221156.jpg Screenshot_20220626_221828.jpg

Also, note that this is a highly select subgroup of people in Oregon who are in generally very socially deviant and not representative of the population. But i think the people who are not deviant, as those that have been victims all their life; should be educated on this topic. On way may be to selectively have a roof poster on your vehicle similar to the flyer that dontsignit.com has been developing. People are now very sensitive to policy makers that are not telling the truth.

The Roe ruling probably set us back on 2A progress during the midterms.

If you're like me, you don't care one way or another if a woman gets an abortion. It's her choice. But the gains Republicans were supposed to make in the midterms this year are probably not happening now. This political climate seems a lot like the 2018 midterms now that SCOTUS pulled focus away from economic issues.

If you're like me, you don't care one way or another if a woman gets an abortion. It's her choice. But the gains Republicans were supposed to make in the midterms this year are probably not happening now. This political climate seems a lot like the 2018 midterms now that SCOTUS pulled focus away from economic issues.
Abortion isn't going to significantly move the needle at the Federal level. At the state level in states like ours full of retards, they will frothingly vote for anything that curbs rights.

It may not move the needle here in Oregon, but elsewhere, it might! I still see the Dems getting steamrolled in November though fuel prices, food prices, post Covid bullbubblegum!t, the list is long, folks are not concerned about SCOTUS rulings, their worried about being able to eat, remind in their homes, paying humongous taxes, and that's getting a lot of folks to flip sides to conservative!
I expect things to go pretty smooth here in OryGun, roe dosnt really change anything, and the 2nd isn't really effected, so, the governor's fight will be the biggy here and I hope enough of MultiCo has woke up to the ashes under K8 and Co! Tina Kotex is DANGEROUS as hell, and the current Repub is a shill who will bend to the Dems with out so much as a slight breeze!

Go Betsy Go!

It may not move the needle here in Oregon, but elsewhere, it might! I still see the Dems getting steamrolled in November though fuel prices, food prices, post Covid bullbubblegum!t, the list is long, folks are not concerned about SCOTUS rulings, their worried about being able to eat, remind in their homes, paying humongous taxes, and that's getting a lot of folks to flip sides to conservative!
I expect things to go pretty smooth here in OryGun, roe dosnt really change anything, and the 2nd isn't really effected, so, the governor's fight will be the biggy here and I hope enough of MultiCo has woke up to the ashes under K8 and Co! Tina Kotex is DANGEROUS as hell, and the current Repub is a shill who will bend to the Dems with out so much as a slight breeze!

Go Betsy Go!
Polls are indicating no effect nationwide. In a few days people will realize it isn't the end of the world as they still have option and a path forward. About that same time the need to fill their gas tank and make a store run and we are back to the reality of the biggest shark that's the closest to your belt buckle.

I had a good friend over for lunch this weekend and he is highly confident that the Oregon legislature will put IP18 restrictions into a bill format and pass it in 2023. I didn't really have any argument to say it won't happen?
He's probably right, unfortunately.

The best thing we can do now is vote and pray balance is restored to Oregon gov't. It has been decades of the same corrupt and incompetent supermajority. And they will lock us up again when the "numbers" tick up this flu season.

Polls are indicating no effect nationwide. In a few days people will realize it isn't the end of the world as they still have option and a path forward. About that same time the need to fill their gas tank and make a store run and we are back to the reality of the biggest shark that's the closest to your belt buckle.
100%

Those people out burning flags and threatening to burn structures do not represent Main Street.

Abortion isn't going to significantly move the needle at the Federal level. At the state level in states like ours full of retards, they will frothingly vote for anything that curbs rights.
Sounds like a similar sentiment to what many here felt before the "red wave" of 2018 and 2020. Remember those? Neither do I.

Overturning Roe moved the needle. It's a losing issue; the case should have never been taken by SCOTUS.

I think there's more than enough runway between now and November to see the focus shift back to the economy…. With gasoline prices continuing to climb and every week at the grocery store is more painful than the previous week…. Yup, most will be able to refocus on the expenses of just trying to survive the Brandon years…

I think there's more than enough runway between now and November to see the focus shift back to the economy…. With gasoline prices continuing to climb and every week at the grocery store is more painful than the previous week…. Yup, most will be able to refocus on the expenses of just trying to survive the Brandon years…
And I predict a 1980 kinda spanking and reprimand for the democrats come 2024…

#Trump-DeSantis

Sounds like a similar sentiment to what many here felt before the "red wave" of 2018 and 2020. Remember those? Neither do I.

Overturning Roe moved the needle. It's a losing issue; the case should have never been taken by SCOTUS.

(Presented simply as a historical reference on how any further gun legislation after the midterms may be affected by potential congressional make-up)

Dating back to just before the start of WWII, only two presidents have gained (party seats) in the House during mid-term elections -- Bill Clinton in 1998(+5) and George W. Bush in 2002(+8). Every other president has lost seats.

The top 3 largest losses have all been (D) presidents...

Franklin D. Roosevelt (-81) in 1938
Barack H. Obama (-63) in 2010
Bill J. Clinton (-52) in 1994

The average loss in the (19 of 21) total midterm elections held since 1938 has been 33 seats.

The (D)s currently hold 220 seats to the (R)'s 210 seats (5 vacant). 218/435 is a majority

Of course, prior results may not be indicative of future results. However, the approval ratings of the only presidents to make gains (Bill J. Clinton & George W. Bush) were in the mid-to-upper 60s during the summer & fall months leading-up to the election.

The current president's approval rating is barely topping 40 at the present time. If it stays well under 50 before November, it's a pretty easy call that the Ds are likely going to lose the House.

As for the Senate...

Only five presidents have made gains(out of the 21 midterms since 1938)

John F. Kennedy 1962(+3)
Richard M. Nixon 1970(+2)
Ronald W. Reagan 1982(+1)
George W. Bush(+2)
Donald J. Trump(+1)

As seen, the only (D) president to have made any gains in the Senate during midterms was J.F.K. The other 10 (D) president midterms have all seen losses, or no gain in one case -- Bill Clinton in 1998(0).

And I predict a 1980 kinda spanking and reprimand for the democrats come 2024…

#Trump-DeSantis
After the last two years, nobody is making predictions about what's happening 2 years from now.
(Presented simply as a historical reference on how any further gun legislation after the midterms may be affected by potential congressional make-up)

Dating back to just before the start of WWII, only two presidents have gained (party seats) in the House during mid-term elections -- Bill Clinton in 1998(+5) and George W. Bush in 2002(+8). Every other president has lost seats.

The top 3 largest losses have all been (D) presidents...

Franklin D. Roosevelt (-81) in 1938
Barack H. Obama (-63) in 2010
Bill J. Clinton (-52) in 1994

The average loss in the (19 of 21) total midterm elections held since 1938 has been 33 seats.

The (D)s currently hold 220 seats to the (R)'s 210 seats (5 vacant). 218/435 is a majority

Of course, prior results may not be indicative of future results. However, the approval ratings of the only presidents to make gains (Bill J. Clinton & George W. Bush) were in the mid-to-upper 60s during the summer & fall months leading-up to the election.

The current president's approval rating is barely topping 40 at the present time. If it stays well under 50 before November, it's a pretty easy call that the Ds are likely going to lose the House.

As for the Senate...

Only five presidents have made gains(out of the 21 midterms since 1938)

John F. Kennedy 1962(+3)
Richard M. Nixon 1970(+2)
Ronald W. Reagan 1982(+1)
George W. Bush(+2)
Donald J. Trump(+1)

As seen, the only (D) president to have made any gains in the Senate during midterms was J.F.K. The other 10 (D) president midterms have all seen losses, or no gain in one case -- Bill Clinton in 1998(0).
Good analysis, I always appreciate numbers. No doubt Republicans will gain seats in 2022, that's always how midterms go. But the gains will be less, because SCOTUS ruled on something that will produce net positive votes for Democrats.

Republicans have been on the losing side of some social issues over the past two decades. Gay marriage was another one. I don't care if two gay people want to get married, just like I don't care if a woman wants to get an abortion. It's their business.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top