JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately, they seem to only get read here and other forums like us and not by the idiot brainwashed sheeple of America! They prefer to believe in their social media/mainstream news. :(

Curious how Bruen would effect what is outlined in the proposed IPs given the new standard that gun regulations must be "consistent with historic firearm regulation". Requiring a license to own could withstand scrutiny seeing as how the idea of permitting and licensing has exited for various activities for hundreds of years. I'm not sure how magazine limits and AWBs would fare however.

Curious how Bruen would effect what is outlined in the proposed IPs given the new standard that gun regulations must be "consistent with historic firearm regulation". Requiring a license to own could withstand scrutiny seeing as how the idea of permitting and licensing has exited for various activities for hundreds of years. I'm not sure how magazine limits and AWBs would fare however.
It wasn't Bruen itself, but a STARK admonishment to courts legislating from the bench that was directed at the 9th Circuit Court and it's process. I think among other things that SCOTUS is tired of cleaning up after the 9th.

I watched a pretty decent breakdown of how that applied to magazine restrictions and an AWB and I would expect any that make it to SCOTUS will be overturned. If I find it again I will post it.

I was just at a Portland city sponsored neighborhood cycling ride, 6/26. I saw several out gathering signatures along the route. In big letters on the petition front page was only "Gun Safety." In 5 minutes I saw one petitioner gather 14 signatures. I have no doubt they will get the signatures plus some and we will be voting on this come November.

That is unfortunate because much of what they have stated does not rest on empirical evidence. I
I had a good friend over for lunch this weekend and he is highly confident that the Oregon legislature will put IP18 restrictions into a bill format and pass it in 2023. I didn't really have any argument to say it won't happen?

I had a good friend over for lunch this weekend and he is highly confident that the Oregon legislature will put IP18 restrictions into a bill format and pass it in 2023. I didn't really have any argument to say it won't happen?
If Oregonians stay true to their election behaviors of past elections, I think your friend is right. The same ole vermin will be re-elected and our Constitutional Rights will be further infringed upon.

There is a really good breakdown on the Langley Outdoors Academy YouTube channel, he really goes into depth of not only the SCOTUS ruling, But, more importantly, Justice Aleto concurrence which basically eviscerates all Gun Control! It was not only a slap in the face of the liberal justices, it slaps the the courts upside the head, and basically makes any attempt at gun control toxic!

Last Edited:
Think about this; Justice Aleto writings are of a sitting SCOTUS Justice, not only backing Thomas's ruling, but further setting precedents against Gun Control! His writings become defacto settled arguments to follow Thomas in any Court!

Last Edited:
I was just at a Portland city sponsored neighborhood cycling ride, 6/26. I saw several out gathering signatures along the route. In big letters on the petition front page was only "Gun Safety." In 5 minutes I saw one petitioner gather 14 signatures. I have no doubt they will get the signatures plus some and we will be voting on this come November.
where was this? Please do keep an eye out for discrepancies if you see signature gatherers. For example: ask them to see a copy of the ballot. If they don't have a physical copy on hand, get their name(s) and document and report to the SOS. If they have mixed blue/white signing forms, document and report. Ask a paid signature gatherer to see their badge, if they don't have it on them? Document and report.

As to how this ruling effects the I.P. efforts, by rights, the Sec-State, and A.G. should toss this out, but we all know they both will not! By Rights, the Gov'ness should step in and tell them to go pond sand, but she wont, and by rights, Oregon's Supreme Court should toss this all out, but they wont unless it's challenged vigorously, so,.................. Yea, don't look to Oregon actually following the law here, at least not until they collect all the court filing fees and are then forced to toss it all to the curb!

There should also be sanctions levied against LEVO, and that could happen now!

There is a really good breakdown on the Langley Outdoors Academy YouTube channel, he really goes into depth of not only the SCOTUS ruling, But, more importantly, Justice Aleto concurrence which basically eviscerates all Gun Control! It was not only a slap in the face of the liberal justices, it slaps the the courts upside the head, and basically makes any attempt at gun control toxic!

Thanks! That's the video I mentioned above but couldn't locate.

But that won't stop Oregon legislators…. They know best…

But that won't stop Oregon legislators…. They know best…
Maybe it time for a Guns and Cofveve get together in front of the capital, Remind them loudly that they work for us, even though the state made that illegal, it would seem we now have precedent to do so, while the building may be "Sensitive" the surrounding grounds are most assuredly NOT! As pointed out earlier, public property is Open to all lawful activities, and infringements do not hold sway! Let the OSP show up and try to enforce any of it, I know Marion County will back US, and so will Salem PD!

So, question! How do we bring about Sanctions against LEVO and their false prophet church of the devil?
Bringing, or attempting to bring a law that they know full well is a blatant illegal/unlawful infringement should be blocked and prevented from politicking ever again! Same question, how do we hold the States A.G. and Sec-States feet to the fire???

Maybe it time for a Guns and Cofveve get together in front of the capital, Remind them loudly that they work for us, even though the state made that illegal, it would seem we now have precedent to do so, while the building may be "Sensitive" the surrounding grounds are most assuredly NOT! As pointed out earlier, public property is Open to all lawful activities, and infringements do not hold sway! Let the OSP show up and try to enforce any of it, I know Marion County will back US, and so will Salem PD!
Been a while since one of those! I think they would take it as a threat and let Khate EO whatever she wants and then pass it later as an emergency.

Oregon won't be great again until the locusts make it so uninhabitable that they move to the state they think needs destroying. Even then as soon as we pick up the pieces they will come swarming back.

So, question! How do we bring about Sanctions against LEVO and their false prophet church of the devil?
Bringing, or attempting to bring a law that they know full well is a blatant illegal/unlawful infringement should be blocked and prevented from politicking ever again! Same question, how do we hold the States A.G. and Sec-States feet to the fire???
Class action lawsuits on the AG and SoS? I don't think you can touch LEVO since they initiated the bill prior to the SCOTUS decision. In any event some litigation needs to get initiated that has the potential to make it past the Oregon Supreme Court and the 9th Circus to SCOTUS. I'd love to see Alito do some more spanking!

I think smoeboy successfully challenged the last IP 17 type for misleading information and this may have gone to the Oregon supreme ct. Their language of "High capacity and assault weapons is misleading.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top