JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I and the rest of us will deserve the pain if they succeed. Thank you for your extraordinary efforts.
The wisdom of children who believe what they are told without question is trumping the truth because we aren't being heard. Not wrong, not being heard. Why? Because the only way we can be heard is to work for and pay for it. But we should try.

The wisdom of children who believe what they are told without question is trumping the truth because we aren't being heard. Not wrong, not being heard. Why? Because the only way we can be heard is to work for and pay for it. But we should try.
Gun owners are generally a lazy bunch (myself included), when it comes to defending our firearm freedoms. To be honest, I am impressed by LEVOs efforts and persistence so far. Good luck getting that level of organization and success among our group. Lack of support for your effort is a perfect example. As I said before, we deserve to lose what we don't fight for.

Dear Amleth,

THE LEVO 200 CHALLENGE CLUB: 200 people x 200 signatures x 2 weeks = 40,000 signatures

LEVO has 70,000 signatures right now. We need 140,000 signatures by July 8 to ensure we have enough to qualify for the November ballot.
Will you commit to being one of 200 volunteers who gather 200 new signatures in the next 2 weeks (by July 1)?
We understand that not everyone can do this, but out of our 1400 volunteer Circulators (signature gatherers), we are looking for 200 who can accept the LEVO 200 Challenge!
If you can be one of the 200 people who accept the challenge to gather 200 signatures by July 1, please do the following:
Here are the details:
  • The LEVO 200 Challenge signatures must be collected before July 1 at midnight.
  • Previous signatures already turned in don't count toward the LEVO 200 Challenge. (This is clarification of our previous message)
  • Be sure to let us know you are part of the LEVO 200 Challenge!
We are excited about this! If you can, please join the LEVO 200 Challenge and let's get IP 17 on the ballot!
Thank you so much for your dedication to making all Oregonians safer. And a special thanks to the very creative LEVO volunteers, Eunice and Gerhard for this great idea!
A dedicated and organized pro 2A group might sign up for this LEVO 200 challenge club to make them think they have close to their 200 challenge club volunteeers. Then they might use the opportunity to educate the public as to LEVOs real intentions as the public engages with them about signing the forms.

But I know it ain't going to happen.

Last Edited:
At least LEVO has volunteers. We are on the right side of this, and I can't even get one, even after I paid for a website and flyers.

I live out in Polk County. If I can help down here I will. Salem is close by. I'm getting married next weekend. So my time might be limited. I can certainly try and help here and there.

I think those that are on the fence should be our primary audience.

I live out in Polk County. If I can help down here I will. Salem is close by. I'm getting married next weekend. So my time might be limited. I can certainly try and help here and there.

I think those that are on the fence should be our primary audience.
I dropped you a private message. I plan to be nearby there tomorrow.

And I agree the fence-sitters are the audience. Most people don't know one way or the other so they buy the first thing they hear

Thanks much

Last Edited:
A fox promo for Brian Kilmeade's radio show was playing on 970 today and he was heavily voicing support for background checks and enhancing them. He believes texas school shooter would have been denied under enhanced background check.
These tools have no idea what their talking about, an "Advanced" BGC isn't going to find anything additional on anybody!

A fox promo for Brian Kilmeade's radio show was playing on 970 today and he was heavily voicing support for background checks and enhancing them. He believes texas school shooter would have been denied under enhanced background check.
Fox has the largest audience of all the news networks. What they say on air becomes main stream. So if they start supporting gun control it's all over.

People should exploit any relationships they have with local newspaper reporters or radio/TV broadcasters who reach mainstream audiences. The culture has trended towards gun control. It can trend the other way if enough pro-2a people get involved.

If this is to be believed, they've gotten a lot closer in the last week (90k sigs). Hopefully even if this passes, it won't survive a court challenge after the Bruen decision.

The political climate is that the Oregon SoS would validate 100,000 Michael J Rodent signatures at the last moment. This has the Governor and Legislature behind it and were it to fail they plan to steamroll it through in the next legislative cycle.

The only way it ultimately gets defeated is by SCOTUS rulings on similar issues.

Legislators should also keep an eye on efforts to ban the sales of high-capacity magazines – a prohibition already in place in California and poised to begin in Washington on July 1. Currently, organizers of Initiative Petition 17, which would ban sales of magazines holding more than 10 rounds and require permits for gun buyers, are gathering signatures to put the initiative on the November ballot. With about 92,000 signatures on hand, the campaign has two more weeks to meet the 112,000-plus minimum. Oregonians can learn how to add their signatures by going to lifteveryvoiceoregon.com. But if time runs out on the campaign, legislators should look to take up the cause.

That is unfortunate because much of what they have stated does not rest on empirical evidence. I

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top