JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is their current progress btw? Last I heard they were far behind.
I saw one of the prominently clothed signature gatherers walking around downtown (clipboard in hand) not talking to anyone… he looked rather glum all dejected.

Maybe he got gang-raped or robbed by a pack of (plentiful zombies running around there) and was wishing he had had a gun on him.

Those LEVO idiots have no effin clue!
At least they are dropping I.P-18 and focusing only on I.P.-17 and it don't look very good for them! I.P. -18 would be DOA in the oregon Legslature after the Nov Elections, IF we can flip some seats, or at least the Repubs actually stand up to the dems and strike things down or walk out, and with out Peter Kourtney, things will be better across the board!
Now, All we need to do is get Betsy Johnson in the gov. office and crack skulls in Potland, and to fire a shot across Muck Knudsons bow, Worthless Gun Laws are just that, WORTHLESS!

The OP, in this reddit has the inside scoop. Hes a mole or " double agent" 😎

Screenshot_20220519_214646.jpg

How about sign up, get signature sheets.....and throw them away. Waste their time. Cancel appointments to pick sheets up, etc etc. Burn their time and efforts up.

Just showed up in the Oregonian 2 hours ago.
The gun control advocates are focusing on Initiative Petition 17, and don't plan to collect signatures at this point for a second gun measure, Initiative Petition 18, which they will work to have introduced in the Legislature next year.
I don't get this "focusing on IP 17". Seems like basically zero extra work to collect signatures for two IPs instead of one. Just carry a second clipboard?

Edit: not that I'm not happy with them giving up on IP 18, naturally.

Last Edited:
A quote from the article from Penny Okamoto, "...and there's too many bullets," she said.

Clearly she hasn't been shopping for ammunition over the past few years. Lol

I.P. -18 would be DOA in the Oregon Legislature after the Nov Elections, IF we can flip some seats, or at least the Repubs actually stand up to the dems and strike things down or walk out, and with out Peter Kourtney, things will be better across the board!
Now, All we need to do is get Betsy Johnson in the gov. office and crack skulls in Potland, and to fire a shot across Muck Knudsons bow, Worthless Gun Laws are just that, WORTHLESS!
^^We need to flip some seats in the Legislature for sure.

The crime surge in the Willamette Valley has everything to do with Police not being allowed to do their jobs. I know here in Salem the shootings started up when they disbanded the Gang Unit. The SPD went out and kneeled with those activist POS during the BLM marches and still they vandalized the new Police Station downtown. The citizenry got what they wanted: more crime and more lawlessness, fewer arrests and fewer prosecutions. They want to scapegoat this community because they have never liked us. And the news media is complicit.

Last Edited:
As we saw from the 2022 session, the Dems can and will pass anything they want with their super majority. They have redistricted (Gerrymandered) Oregon to keep any pockets of conservative voters from electing a representative.

Please tell your friends and neighbors that the Redheaded RINO cannot win the Governors race. Independent 2A supporter Betsy Johnson is the only hope of defeating Kate Brown 2.0!

Blah, blah, blah…

Defund the police

ACAB

Pandemic of gun violence

Blah, blah, blah…

These same ignorant people think Mike Schmidt is doing a great job, not processing and charging criminals…

Unrestricted gun ownership is gaurenteed by the Constitution of the United States as well as the Constitution of Oregon.

So I respectfully tell them all, stuff it…

When your right to free speech is licensed and regulated, then come back to me and talk to me about limiting my Civil and Constitutional Rights…

They need 112K valid signatures in essentially 6 weeks…. Good luck…

Knutson doesn't even understand the definition of "pandemic", keeps referring to a "pandemic" of gun violence. What a tool…

Just the fact they're all still masked up tells me all I need to know…

Israel did something about it: After the Netiv Meir Elementary School massacre in 1974, they added security measures. They did not demand that their own citizens give away their means of self-defense. They strengthened school security and have had only 2 successful attacks on schools in the years since. Our politicians give money away like it was backyard dirt, but they won't protect US school children? There are 112,000 elementary and secondary schools in the US. You can for $56 Billion you can give each of them $500,000 for metal detectors, off-duty cops for security and double-door "mantrap" type doors that are under control of someone in the office.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top