JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As for IP18 and AR pistols the best way to avoid having to register it would be to have a pistol with a fixed magzine of 10rnd or less. This kit might suffice to legally convert your pistol to a fixed magazine.

(g) A semiautomatic pistol that has a fixed magazine that is capable of holding more than 10 rounds or a semiautomatic
pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

Last Edited:
This crap makes me cringe....bah. put that california sharkfin on the grip too whe at it. Makes the bullets fly slower and more inaccurate...*eyeroll*

This crap makes me cringe....bah. put that california sharkfin on the grip too whe at it. Makes the bullets fly slower and more inaccurate...*eyeroll*
I think the way this is written is much worse than people realize. Even the simliarly written bans in others States could be enforced at a much stricter level if authorities and prosecutors wanted to.

A prosecutor could even argue that the mag lock device I linked to above isn't legal as it didn't require diassembly of the action. Which is probably why the companies producing these types of devices, have disclaimers containing statements like this:

Although this product falls within the laws as written, this product has not been approved by any state, county, city or municipal law enforcement agency or regulatory body within any of the United States, including Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, Illinois, Hawaii, or any other thereof

Just saw this:
Anyone seen them collecting signatures elsewhere?

Just saw this:
Thanks for that link, I hope Patriot Prayer groups shows up and then Antifa shows up to counter Patriot Prayer maybe we need to form a Peaceful Patriot Prayer Chapter for this purpose?

I've never heard of Better Portland.

Another reference:
The initiatives, similar to previous efforts that stalled last year, would ban high capacity magazines, require permits for private transfers of firearms and institute more stringent background checks for those looking to buy guns, among other new regulations.
None of which will have the slightest affect on any of Portland's "gun violence".

Last Edited:
Another reference:

None of which will have the slightest affect on any of Portland's "gun violence".

Thanks for that link, I hope Patriot Prayer groups shows up and then Antifa shows up to counter Patriot Prayer maybe we need to form a Peaceful Patriot Prayer Chapter for this purpose?

I've never heard of Better Portland.
Here is info on betterportland group:

Just saw this:

"The rally is Sunday at 1 p.m. at Pioneer Courthouse Square.

If you plan to attend, organizers are asking for toy donations."

I suggest we all donate toy guns!

"The rally is Sunday at 1 p.m. at Pioneer Courthouse Square.

If you plan to attend, organizers are asking for toy donations."

I suggest we all donate toy guns!
This would be a really fantastic and peaceful way to show opposition to this effort. We really need to get organized so we can make stuff like that happen.

Imagine a Santa carrying a big full bag of toys and a sign announcing our IP17 & IP18 FAQ page followed by some elves who had anti IP17 & IP18 signs milling around the rally. Finally Santa and his elves approach the toy drop off point and dump out the bag of toy guns.

The arrogance to assume the whole state is responsible for fixing Portland "gun violence", when Portland policy created Portland "gun violence".

If I have met one pastor like a Knutson I've met them all. Self-righteous grandiose prick thinking about his own legacy. I spit you out of my mouth, Pharisee.

The arrogance to assume the whole state is responsible for fixing Portland "gun violence", when Portland policy created Portland "gun violence".

If I have met one pastor like a Knutson I've met them all. Self-righteous grandiose prick thinking about his own legacy. I spit you out of my mouth, Pharisee.
Ew. Why would he be in your mouth?
:eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top