JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Saturday after shooting a few rounds of Trap at Portland Gun Club I went to a farmer's market in nearby Gresham. I walked past two different ballot measure canvassers asking to sign for "Gun Safety."

Of course I replied: "Absolutely not." I've no way to know for sure but it seemed as though they had heard my tone and tenor before.

I'm semi-retired and still work a day or two per week up at OHSU. I encountered another ballot signature person for "Gun Safety" on campus today.

I can only imagine who's funding all of the ballot signature people,...

Last Saturday after shooting a few rounds of Trap at Portland Gun Club I went to a farmer's market in nearby Gresham. I walked past two different ballot measure canvassers asking to sign for "Gun Safety."

Of course I replied: "Absolutely not." I've no way to know for sure but it seemed as though they had heard my tone and tenor before.

I'm semi-retired and still work a day or two per week up at OHSU. I encountered another ballot signature person for "Gun Safety" on campus today.

I can only imagine who's funding all of the ballot signature people,...
I thought they were only using volunteers. Next time you see one, ask if they are being paid.

I saw Mom's Demand Action in downtown Salem last weekend. I didn't see a single person stop by their booth. I watched for a few minutes.

Definitely no action for those two angry twats.

If there was some funny business that allowed them to start using paid petitioners maybe it could be challenged? A coworker said the change was allowed because of covid. I would like to know what the law says about it?

If there was some funny business that allowed them to start using paid petitioners maybe it could be challenged? A coworker said the change was allowed because of covid. I would like to know what the law says about it?
I read the law on this subject and it appears that as long as the chief petitioner notified the SOS with in 10 days of paying sig collectors it is kosher. That may be why they mentioned the number of signatures the paid petitioners collected in previous month. Those may not have been done on blue sheets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top