JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did a search and didn't find anything on this and the year is just about over.

Oregon has a tax rule where you get a credit (not just a deduction) for up to a $50 donation made to a candidate or PAC, basically free money. In lieu of finding a candidate I like I decided to give to the Oregon Firearms Federation.

The Oregon Firearms Federation has a page where you can donate online with a credit card, be sure to choose PAC in the drop down.

Oregon Firearms Federation

More info from the state:
Department of Revenue: Personal Income Tax Credits

Why would you want to donate to any PAC to begin with? They are a HUGE part of our political problems. By contributing to a PAC you're helping to buy a government.

Why would you want to donate to any PAC to begin with? They are a HUGE part of our political problems. By contributing to a PAC you're helping to buy a government.

I agree. Unfortunately since the enemies of the 2a are also donating to their groups, we need to do the same for our cause. The OFF does some good things in the state like helping defend the WOU student who was expelled for carrying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top