JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kurt at H&K

I would guess that he would be as likely as anyone local to have one. Honestly that specific a part for a classic, screams internet. @Velzey might have one though. Could check with him.

Point being that parts are sometimes found at gun shows but it's a mixed bag what's going to be at any given show. Local shops you just have to look.

Hmmmmmmmmm. don't need a gun, just a foresight for a 1938 Kar98K.

tac
Kurt Mueller at H&K Gun Shop is one of the Last of the Mohicans when it comes to sporterizing Mausers.
Good excuse to visit Yamhill/Washington county wine country and visit his shop in Forest Grove.
Easy trip to the coast via Hwy 6 or Hwy 26 from there.

Kurt Mueller at H&K Gun Shop is one of the Last of the Mohicans when it comes to sporterizing Mausers.

Why yes he is, other than Velzey giving him some competition. These days we are doing allot of unrestorations!
Anyhow I have a couple 5.0mm height and 5.3mm, I also have a altoid tin here somewhere with about 25 others in it
IMG_8560.JPG
IMG_8562.JPG
IMG_8563.JPG

Why do you keep saying "Yoojeen"? Do you not know how to spell Eugene?

For the same reason that folks spell Oregon as 'Orgun' and folks spell Florence as 'Florntz'.

Does it offend you?

Please, if it does, ignore it.

There are much bigger issues around to get your PIAW.

tac

PS - not sure where all this leprechaun stuff is coming from, mind. I'm only half Irish.

Why yes he is, other than Velzey giving him some competition. These days we are doing allot of unrestorations!
Anyhow I have a couple 5.0mm height and 5.3mm, I also have a altoid tin here somewhere with about 25 others in it

Thanks, Velzey - I'm contacting Pete now to ax him what particular height he has in mind, and I'll let you know.

Best

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews