JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has been discussed in a few threads already, but it's high-time we go on the offensive. So I'm placing a link to Oregon HB 3006 in this post. HB3006 is a Oregon law that would invalidate federal firearm laws. A few other states are doing this, and it may be more symbolic than anything, it also sends a strong message to Washington as to where our state stands on firearm legislation. Take some time to read over it, and contact all of our state representatives

<broken link removed>

We need to get this information out to everyone who is willing to call and or email. We need a list (prefferable a copy/paste option) and a stock letter to make it easier for others to contact the state legislature on our behalf. Let's get this rolling!

I'm tired of being treated like a criminal by our government. It is time to go on the offensive with legislation. Post thoughts, ideas, letters, etc. Here. I will be updating this top post with up to date information, and contacts in the near future.

This should be expanded to include the State laws that violate both the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution and Article 27 of the Oregon State Constitution. I see just as many bad gun laws created right here in Oregon as there are federal laws.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top