Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Oregon HB3006 - A call to action!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by NWShooters, Feb 24, 2013.

1. NWShooters

NWShooters Oregon Member

This has been discussed in a few threads already, but it's high-time we go on the offensive. So I'm placing a link to Oregon HB 3006 in this post. HB3006 is a Oregon law that would invalidate federal firearm laws. A few other states are doing this, and it may be more symbolic than anything, it also sends a strong message to Washington as to where our state stands on firearm legislation. Take some time to read over it, and contact all of our state representatives

http://www.leg.state.or.us/13reg/measpdf/hb3000.dir/hb3006.intro.pdf

We need to get this information out to everyone who is willing to call and or email. We need a list (prefferable a copy/paste option) and a stock letter to make it easier for others to contact the state legislature on our behalf. Let's get this rolling!

I'm tired of being treated like a criminal by our government. It is time to go on the offensive with legislation. Post thoughts, ideas, letters, etc. Here. I will be updating this top post with up to date information, and contacts in the near future.

2. jrgrace

jrgrace Central Oregon Member

3. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Sent.

4. pchewn

pchewn Beaverton Oregon USA Well-Known Member

This should be expanded to include the State laws that violate both the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution and Article 27 of the Oregon State Constitution. I see just as many bad gun laws created right here in Oregon as there are federal laws.

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

That'll be our next bill, it'll be called HB 4570