JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Facts, figures, and reality does not matter to the anti-freedom crew. Enslaving you does.

And somehow I'm not surprised we're in the toilet, freedom-wise, by the CATO Institute's standards.

And according to CATO Institute Oregon is 44th in freedom.
How free is your state?

First a post from Reid, now CATO...

It's almost like we are doing the same stuff.

I need to get back to their event podcasts and daily Cato stuff... But I learned about gun talk and spend most of my time listening to that now. And the law by DK williams, I am beginning to love that show.

Anyway, keep posts like this up and I might use that follow button that I have yet to use.

True that statistics and facts do not matter. Soros and Bloomberg have bought themselves a Governor and the majority of a state legislature in Oregon. See those who have been elected to represent the good people of Oregon have a higher priority, payback to those who've funded their election victories...

Please, someone, prove me wrong....

True that statistics and facts do not matter. Soros and Bloomberg have bought themselves a Governor and the majority of a state legislature in Oregon. See those who have been elected to represent the good people of Oregon have a higher priority, payback to those who've funded their election victories...

Please, someone, prove me wrong....

The intent is to disarm potential victims and leave them at the mercy of criminals who will ignore the laws (kinda the definition of criminal, huh?). This creates an emergency (see Chicago, Detroit, Wash DC, etc.) that allows for a government "solution" that makes government bigger and more powerful, and in this case, the only armed "protection" for the populace.

Last Edited:
The intent is to disarm potential victims and leave them at the mercy of criminals who will ignore the laws (kinda the definition of criminal, huh?). This creates an emergency (see Chicago, Detroit, Wash DC, etc.) that allows for a government "solution" that makes government bigger and more powerful, and in this case, armed.
Militarized is the word that comes to mind when thinking about the government and it being armed...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top